crystal stone deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1950701 on Apr 17, 2008

I have used this product for years and love it. I ordered 10 pieces this last time, thinking that I could use some for gift bags. Two items were smashed and cracked and really unuseable. I was disappointed since I have ordered quantities before and have had good delivery experiences.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2903089 on Sep 20, 2008

Excellent long lasting, unsented deodorant for those with allergies to many other products

Worked for me but not my husband

Posted by Reviewer2749306 on Oct 13, 2008

I enjoy not having to put all those chemicals on my skin and the crystal is working for me as far as odor protection. My husband, however, was not as lucky on his attempts to go green if you know what I mean. so it was 50/50 for us.

Crystal Body Deodrant

Posted by Reviewer1917127 on Nov 05, 2008

Love it!!

Nice present for men.

Posted by Reviewer3203225 on Dec 11, 2008

Not so powerful, but cheap and useful. I've never used it, but my boyfriend is happy w/ it. He has stopped used scented things, which makes me happy too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1511608 on Apr 13, 2009

This product will not prevent perspiration. However, it does effectively prevent odor. I wear it every other day to give my body a chance to "rest" from wearing an antipirsperant. It is very pretty and is a great value.

natural feeling.

Posted by Reviewer1450344 on Apr 26, 2009

no more white marks on my clouds!!No smell, only a natrural feeling=)

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer3296411 on May 20, 2009

This product works great against odor. It's not antiperspirant, which I have always used, so the feeling takes some getting used to. But, it works wonderfully. Even in 80+ weather and yardwork! Don't use after shaving - it can irritate.

good

Posted by Reviewer1186559 on May 26, 2009

i've tried crystal rock deoderants before. i like that they have no scent, & that they leave no white marks.

Still sweaty but not smelly

Posted by Reviewer2343145 on Jul 06, 2009

The stone works as well as the all natural alum stone I have been using before, but a fraction of the price. I haven't had any adverse reactions to the ammonium and i have been pleased with the performance so far.