Works, but make sure you're clean!

Posted by Reviewer1693226 on Jul 21, 2009

I was pretty skeptical about this product since other deodorants hadn't worked for me. But on one of the hottest days, I noticed no odor whatsoever and I was amazed! I kept checking throughout the day and it was completely odor free! I've purchased another for my boyfriend now =)

Works great and doesn't destroy my shirts!

Posted by Reviewer1762550 on Aug 14, 2009

I also used to be a Mitchum man, but I got tired of throwing out shirts after four months due to the crusty build-up it left in the fabric. The crystal works equally well and will save me a lot of money on my wardrobe.

Bargain

Posted by Reviewer3336835 on Sep 01, 2009

Got this product at a very good price.

The only thing that works for me

Posted by Reviewer2195363 on Sep 06, 2009

I've had problems with allergic reactions to deodorants for a long time. For a while, I was able to use something from Gillette that had only propylene glycol, but I can no longer find it on the market. So this is currently the only thing that works for me. I've been pretty satisfied with it; the only problems have been that the tray it came in cracked pretty early on, and I've found that it won't necessarily last through the day (but that may be because I wasn't applying enough). I'm going to get a second rock to keep at work just in case.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1242123 on Dec 15, 2010

Eliminates odor and leaves no staines. Takes some time to get used to it.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2840700 on Jan 12, 2011

While this product works very well, it is not quite as easy to handle while applying than the Crystal Body Deoderant Stick.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1698443 on Jan 22, 2011

This the 2nd time I've ordered this product which last a good 10 months! and it continues to impress me. It doesn't provide a 'refreshing' odor as regular deodorants, but does as it says by blocking odor causing bacteria. If find that you need to refresh, simply wipe underarms with tissue/soap or soap/water, then reapply for lasting effect. I used OTC deodorants for years but then began having problems with musky odors even after immediate application. When it continued, I began searching out natural-ingredient products & came across this one. If you take the time to read, you'll find that many OTC deodorants clearly indicate that they can cause cancer or other negative effects. This product is natural & effective! Try it and you might be hooked too!!

Good stuff

Posted by stdffe on Feb 03, 2011

Cool deodorant, there's no smell and sweat at all, even after physical education. But it can irritate damaged skin, really.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2890416 on Feb 25, 2011

I had no idea when I was ordering this, the reason I ordered this deoderant is because it was unscented. When it arrived it was a 2 inch crystal round object. You have to wet it and apply for a good 30 seconds. Does not leave any residue and seems to be a good deoderant. I have been using this for about 2 weeks and have no complaints. Will be throwing away my other dove and suave deoderants which are full of chemicals and dont know their long term health effects.

Cheap and good.

Posted by Reviewer1816038 on Mar 09, 2011

+ Very cheap and high quality deodorant. - Sometimes don't protect against bad odour and it has no fragnance at all. After couple of times of using it, seems to work not so good as before. Does not work, if wearing older clothes (because you can not wash them 100% fee of sweat) and if you have hair in armpits.