The only thing that works for me

Posted by Reviewer2195363 on Sep 06, 2009

I've had problems with allergic reactions to deodorants for a long time. For a while, I was able to use something from Gillette that had only propylene glycol, but I can no longer find it on the market. So this is currently the only thing that works for me. I've been pretty satisfied with it; the only problems have been that the tray it came in cracked pretty early on, and I've found that it won't necessarily last through the day (but that may be because I wasn't applying enough). I'm going to get a second rock to keep at work just in case.

Bargain

Posted by Reviewer3336835 on Sep 01, 2009

Got this product at a very good price.

Works great and doesn't destroy my shirts!

Posted by Reviewer1762550 on Aug 14, 2009

I also used to be a Mitchum man, but I got tired of throwing out shirts after four months due to the crusty build-up it left in the fabric. The crystal works equally well and will save me a lot of money on my wardrobe.

Works, but make sure you're clean!

Posted by Reviewer1693226 on Jul 21, 2009

I was pretty skeptical about this product since other deodorants hadn't worked for me. But on one of the hottest days, I noticed no odor whatsoever and I was amazed! I kept checking throughout the day and it was completely odor free! I've purchased another for my boyfriend now =)

Still sweaty but not smelly

Posted by Reviewer2343145 on Jul 06, 2009

The stone works as well as the all natural alum stone I have been using before, but a fraction of the price. I haven't had any adverse reactions to the ammonium and i have been pleased with the performance so far.

good

Posted by Reviewer1186559 on May 26, 2009

i've tried crystal rock deoderants before. i like that they have no scent, & that they leave no white marks.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer3296411 on May 20, 2009

This product works great against odor. It's not antiperspirant, which I have always used, so the feeling takes some getting used to. But, it works wonderfully. Even in 80+ weather and yardwork! Don't use after shaving - it can irritate.

natural feeling.

Posted by Reviewer1450344 on Apr 26, 2009

no more white marks on my clouds!!No smell, only a natrural feeling=)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1511608 on Apr 13, 2009

This product will not prevent perspiration. However, it does effectively prevent odor. I wear it every other day to give my body a chance to "rest" from wearing an antipirsperant. It is very pretty and is a great value.

Nice present for men.

Posted by Reviewer3203225 on Dec 11, 2008

Not so powerful, but cheap and useful. I've never used it, but my boyfriend is happy w/ it. He has stopped used scented things, which makes me happy too.