good!

Posted by Reviewer1374835 on Jul 27, 2012

its working!!! i want to buy more.

Love it!

Posted by kishkomot on Jul 26, 2012

A big crystal for a good price. Convenient to use. Удобный большой отполированный кристалл.

ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ДЕЗИК-КРИСТАЛ

Posted by 5188457105011045934 on Jul 25, 2012

С СВОЕЙ ФУНКЦИЕЙ КРИСТАЛ СПРАВЛЯЕТСЯ НА ОТЛИЧНО. НЕ ОСТАВЛЯЕТ СЛЕДОВ НА ОДЕЖДЕ.

it is good

Posted by 5026049542507578456 on Jul 12, 2012

I bought myself, I bought my mom. With pleasure and enjoy it for long enough)

Best deodorant I have ever tried!!! It really WORKS!!!

Posted by Plesniece on Jul 02, 2012

I have tried many deodorants; they all damaged my clothes – white spots and etc. When I started to use Crystal Body Deodorant it changed my life – NO MORE WHITE SPOTS, NO MORE IRRITATED UNDERARMS AND NO MORE ODOR!!! It cannot be dried or a bit humid, it needs to be wet and when it is wet it will apply smoothly and velvety without scratching. Holder is an uncomfortable. I recommend use stone without holder, because when I tried with holder it almost fell down. I read if the stone fall down it break, you need to be careful. I like how it works – it does not block pores, it destroyed bacteria that live underarms and reduce bad body odor. I keep water bottle in my room and if I do not have time or need to harry up, I pour in holder bit of water and dip into water and then rub underarms. If you are open for all new, this product will not disturb you. I already purchase spray for feet and two big stone 120g one for me and other for my fiancé. He is weightlifter and sweats a lot while doing work out and he need something which does not blocks sweating but inhibits bad body odor. P.S. It is ideal for allergic skin, no fragrance.

Best of the best

Posted by 4924363935016086417 on Jul 02, 2012

I will never change this deodorant for different one. 100% accurate description. I received it very fast.

good

Posted by 5407121269783181909 on Jul 01, 2012

will buy again

A Godsend!

Posted by debsplace on Jun 27, 2012

I have to admit I was quite skeptical when I ordered this product. It works better than I could have hoped for.

Amazing Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1755385 on Jun 18, 2012

I am so impressed with this little Crystal. I wet it, rub it on my underarms, and I stay dry and odor free all day and night. I work all day and then go straight to the gym for an intense 60 min workout with lots of sweating. Even after that, still no odor. Then I come home and do house work and take care of my husband and 2 year old, cook, clean, etc. Still NO odor! I absolutely love it. The best part is it is completely natural. NO aluminum, no risks or side effects. And the price is so good, I feel like I stole it! I would have gladly paid more for this great product. I do recommend that to ensure all day protection you apply it, let it dry, then apply again.

A Traveler's best deoderant!

Posted by Korea-Japan-China on Jun 09, 2012

If you travel you will want this deodorant! The lifespan of it is incredible. It has lasted me over a year of daily use from just this one tiny rock. Doesn't take up much space in your bag. Weighs only 3 oz, 84 grams! Smells nice and keeps me fresh in hot climates. Would recommend picking up one today!