10% Off Orders Over $40!

Crystal Body Deodorant, Deodorant Crystal, 3 oz (84 g)

Reviews 5-star

Good Product, Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2503069 on Mar 22, 2012

I started using my first Body Rock deodorant stone in early Dec07, and wondered how it would compare to other brand deodorant stones I've used in the past. For the past year I've used it as my sole deodorant, using it on average every other day. It works very well, extremely effective, as well as any other I've used in the past 20 years. At this point it has lasted a little over a year for me, and the stone has a little more left to go. The stone has gotten small enough that the application takes longer in order to get enough deodorant applied, but I expect I can use it for another couple of months before having to switch to a new stone. When you think about it, this is an extraordinarily good value - less than $2 for over a year's worth of deodorant!

Happy with the product

Posted by Reviewer2386765 on Jan 02, 2008

I was amazed at how great this works. I found out about crystal deoderant from a toxin seminar on my cruise. It is an amazing product and priced so reasonably.

Good but doesn't keep you dry

Posted by Reviewer3050276 on Jan 20, 2008

but it keeps me smelling good all day and will last a really long time so if you want to try it, you really don't have much to lose also because of the low price

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1859541 on Jan 24, 2008

I have been using the crystal rock for many years and it truely is an amazing product. No smell and more important, no stains on clothing. Great price too - on iHerb.com!

Exactly what I want