Good Product, Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2503069 on Mar 22, 2012

I started using my first Body Rock deodorant stone in early Dec07, and wondered how it would compare to other brand deodorant stones I've used in the past. For the past year I've used it as my sole deodorant, using it on average every other day. It works very well, extremely effective, as well as any other I've used in the past 20 years. At this point it has lasted a little over a year for me, and the stone has a little more left to go. The stone has gotten small enough that the application takes longer in order to get enough deodorant applied, but I expect I can use it for another couple of months before having to switch to a new stone. When you think about it, this is an extraordinarily good value - less than $2 for over a year's worth of deodorant!

I love it

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

It works fantastically on me! no smell anymore, cheap and 100% natural

Crystal Body Deodorant Rock

Posted by Reviewer2092478 on Mar 16, 2012

Used for few weeks and i am glad to say that it works just as advertised. Although i still sweat but there is no noticeable smell. I like the product also because it is unscented and free without chemicals. I used this product everyday when i go out and it makes me feel confident that i need not worry about my sweat when i am out in the hot and humid weather.

***

it's perfect!!!

Natural and effective

Posted by Reviewer2101709 on Feb 29, 2012

Natural and effective

Great product, use it everyday

Posted by Reviewer1684088 on Feb 19, 2012

I like it, because no white spots, no irritation, no smell. Thus I can enjoy the pure aroma of expensive perfumery without tinge of deodorant.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3332170 on Jan 29, 2012

I just love it...

Thank you!!!

Posted by Reviewer2791415 on Jan 24, 2012

Thank you!!!

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1463181 on Jan 13, 2012

The great thing! About conventional deodorants, I do forget! This discovery for me! And my husband's allergic to all deodorants, but this is not! Will definitely buy more!