Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Crystal Body Deodorant, Deodorant Crystal, 3 oz (84 g)

Reviews 5-star

Where has this been all my life!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 29, 2008

Takes a little getting used to, just wet and rub on which I do on my armpits and on the soles of my feet and bottom of my toes. Feels so refreshing, so clean, and it seems like a chunk of this will last forever and you can't beat the price. There is no fragrance to this, at least as far as I can tell, so if you want a fragrance this isn't for you, but for the elimination of body odor, this works wonders.

This is the best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Mar 15, 2008

This crystal body deodorant works better than anything i or my husband have ever used and it last forever, such a deal! We had brought something simular at a health store but paid many more times and it kept breaking.

Organic Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2166987 on Mar 29, 2008

I've been using this product for more than 10 years and have been very satisfied. No white underarm rings in clothing and no BO at all. The only negative is in the consistency of the rock. It would last much longer if it did not start to deteriorate after a while and develop sharp edges which in turn irritate the skin. Despite this drawback, for me there is nothing else on the market that performs this well without chemicals.

Deodarant Stone

Posted by Reviewer3056175 on Apr 16, 2008

Great product for underarm deodorant. Easy to use and has its own dish. Very effective in treating order and cost is low.

Perfection

Posted by Reviewer1189880 on Jun 01, 2008

I received exactly what I wanted, very quickly. I am totally satisfied with my order, and will not hesitate to order from you again. Elizabeth Worthy