Works better than all of my deodorants

Posted by Reviewer3333823 on Jan 13, 2009

I always end up with b.o. when I use deodorants. I don't with crystal deodorants. Even though I haven't been able to find any studies on the long-term safety of deodorant crystals, I like them better than antiperspirants. Antiperspirants include a warning that diabetics should consult a physician before using; apparently the aluminum content can impair kidney function. I'm stickin' with the stone!

Excellent Deoderant

Posted by SydsKid on Sep 19, 2009

My husband and I have been using the Crystal for years and we love it. The 5 oz rock works well for us because the "roll-on" types end up falling out of the tube so we switched to the rock and haven't used anything else since.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2860396 on Aug 31, 2012

Very good!

Better than chemicals

Posted by Reviewer3232373 on Aug 19, 2009

I bought this about a month ago and love it. It works better than my deoderant. I was starting to have issues with deoderant and having breakthrough and it not working. So I bought this and it worked great. After using it about a month I do occasionally have some break through smell, but that I believe is due to me not putting it on thoroughly or letting it dry before I get dressed. So in all this product is great and I love that there is no chemicals in it and you don't have that caked on feeling like with deoderant. You feel like you are wearing nothing.

salty ball

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jan 30, 2012

really strange thing. like salt stone , but effective and funny.

CHEAP & EFFECTIVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2007983 on Aug 27, 2014

I started using Crystal about 1 1/2 years ago, daily, and just got to the point of needing to order another. So I decided to get this larger "rock". It's easier to use, and comes with a dish to hold it. Love this product & iHerb!

Don't drop it

Posted by Torya86 on Nov 04, 2015

But it's good. natural choice.

Crystal Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2070133 on Aug 01, 2008

I have been using this for almost 3 months- and I must say I LOVE it! However, if you DO sweat alot- Let it be known this will NOT keep you dry. If you don't sweat alot like myself, this is a Wonderful product to use.

daily use size

Posted by Reviewer1703137 on Aug 11, 2008

most effective deodorant i have ever used

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3035010 on Sep 08, 2008

Been using these for years-they work great. This is the best value I've ever found!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »