ammonium alum

Posted by 5632159546565470753 on Jul 16, 2012

Deodorant contains ammonium alum = Ammonium aluminium sulfate = (NH4)Al(SO4)2·12H2O, which is suspected of the same effects as aluminum chloride. Take it into consideration.

I bought this product in my search for a good, aluminumfree deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I used this for a few weeks, with mixed results. Read about it here on the web-page again, to see if I was dooing something wrong. But instead I found out that it DOES contain aluminum. Not in its most dangerous form, but still nothing I want on my skin and absorbed in my body. I threw the rest of it away, and wont be buying any products from this brand again.

didn't work for me...

Posted by Reviewer2078651 on Feb 17, 2009

I was really looking forward to using a totally natural product, but unfortunately it didn't prevent odor.

ESTAFA. NO LO HE RECIBIDO Y SE NIEGAN A REENVIARME LOS PRODUCTOS DE NUEVO NI A REEMBOLSARME EL DINERO. AHORA DICEN QUE TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN AÑO.NO RECOMIENDO PARA NADA ESTA PAGINA, NO HAY PAYPAL Y HE LEIDO QUE MUCHOS PAQUETES NO LLEGAN Y SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO.ESTAFADORES!

Posted by 5337235858947159744 on Jul 23, 2012

false advertising

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

contains a form of aluminium. But is is VERY efficient, NO sweat and NO smell.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1922515 on Mar 02, 2010

With this deodorant, it's like I'm not wearing deodorant. It seems as if I sweat more with it than I do without it. It's not what I thought it would be, maybe it works for others.

it's AWFUL

Posted by Reviewer2584912 on Nov 26, 2010

it's like I'm not wearing deodorant. It seems as if I sweat more with it than I do without it. It's not what I thought it would be.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1883214 on Mar 16, 2011

I still sweat and smell after using this product. I will not purchase again.

bad

Posted by Reviewer1972605 on Mar 30, 2011

This doesnt work. I sweat as never before when using this .. :(

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2706419 on Apr 05, 2011

After reading other users' reviews, I couldn't wait for this product to be delivered. But it really was a disappointment. Apparently, it just doesn't suit me as it felt like I did not use a deodorant at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »