I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Works well and lasts all day. However, it has fallen out of the holder several times now and has cracked making it sometimes difficult to apply.

by Elena Zelenskaya, RF

Posted by Reviewer2036167 on Mar 07, 2011

no smell, no irritation, very economical. But I'm using it for a short period of time. Do not dare to apply it on work - not sure that it will work in a stressful situation. I use it on weekends so far.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2619674 on Mar 03, 2010

My best friend recently had a baby, and while she was pregnant, she tried to switch to as few questionable chemically-laced products as possible. Regular deodorant/antiperspirant was the first to go. She switched to this and raved about it. I was a little skeptical, but I tried it and so far, I'm really liking it. It leaves NO marks on my clothes and doesn't have ANY scent (I don't want my armpits to smell like Fresh Morning Dew). The only minor issue is that you have to wet the stone before you use it, but it really only takes a second. Definitely worth a try.

So far, so good...

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Dec 29, 2008

I've only used this a few times so far and I didn't detect any body odor. However, I haven't been involved in any activities that have made me sweat. I do really like that this product doesn't irritate my skin or leave white residue, no matter how much I load it on. This is a large deodorant stick so I really believe that it will last a year, if not longer.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Deodorant Stick

Posted by Reviewer2170900 on Jan 02, 2009

Crystal Body Deodorant Stick is a great product if you are looking for odor protection without harmful chemicals. The natural ingredients fight body odor but do not stop perspiring. (deodorant vs. antiperspirant) Expect the stick to last more than a year; a great value.

I was surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2398552 on Mar 05, 2009

i am on the hcg diet and you cant use normal deodorant. I and a dog groomer and it can get hot and humid and pretty sweaty where i work,i was nerves that this wouldnt work since i couldnt feel it when i put it on. I was pleasantly surprised when it did work! havent gotto test it out on an oklahoma summer day we'll see how it goes!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2350043 on May 07, 2009

This product works great! Thanx

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Jul 29, 2009

Works well, but you do have to get used to applying it more aggressively than regular deodorant. Still, a great product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2436543 on Oct 19, 2009

This deodorant really works eliminating body odors. It is not quite efficient as anti-perspirant, but still very good...

My first try

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on Feb 05, 2010

I have been using this product a few weeks now, and it works ok. It doesn't have any fragnance, and sometimes it doesn't keep the odours away. I still love the fact that it doesn't have unnecessary chamicals.