Long lasting.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Feb 17, 2008

I think these "rocks" are all about the same. These crystal salts do actually work to fight/stop odor. (The salts kill the bacteria that result in odor). I do though thing that the roll on type works a little better as it's easier to apply and you're assured that you are getting enough salts applied to the under arm to be effective, but they both work.

mrs

Posted by Reviewer2090369 on May 06, 2008

great product nice and smooth when you put it on.The plastic container is very thin though and could do with being of a stronger plastic. One of the deodorants has come away from the plastic base so the base drops everytime you pick it up. The product itself I am delighted with

Crystal deodorant stick

Posted by Reviewer2234573 on Oct 15, 2008

I've never used this before, but so far it does work. I like the healthier option.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1936392 on Feb 26, 2011

Gentle, has not irritated my skin and I have very sensitive skin. So far, I like it! It lasts long and I haven't had an odor problem.

Best Crystal Proudct

Posted by Reviewer2168977 on May 04, 2010

No oder in the summer with ten wipes per arm. Better value than the crystal roll on since 10 wipes per day would cause product to finish very quickly.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1057865 on May 13, 2010

I had to use crystal deodorant for a while before all the odor disappeared. It may be a good idea for some to use a very mild scented deodorant as well. Even though there will be no obvious odor your partner may notice a slight trace if you choose only to use crystal deodorant.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on May 21, 2010

Only used occasionally, but like it because it doesn't have the aluminum.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 27, 2010

First time to use this product. After riding a bike, my armpits did not smell. So, it works.

Not as expected

Posted by Heleshka on Oct 16, 2010

It doesn't smell, not irritating, but it needs to be re-applied after some time. At least when I apply only in the morning by the end of the day I can smell the odour of the sweat. And I my work is by computer, so it's definitely not an active one.

Posted by Reviewer3004580 on Oct 22, 2010

Works good 99 percent of time.