Not as good as regular roll on.

Posted by 5248462702518572695 on Jan 27, 2016

This doesn't do the trick. I am not a smelly person, but on a hot day this doesn't cut it. You have to wet it thoroughly otherwise it doesn't work. Packaging is flimsy.

Nevermind....

Posted by 4735911760811577428 on May 18, 2016

Edit: For some reason, this deodorant stopped working. In fact, instead of making me smell better, it started to take on the smell of my armpits! I used it while my pits were clean, so this is very confusing to me, but the bottom line is that the deodorant doesn't stop me from smelling bad, and I cannot give it a good review right now. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know! I used to sweat profusely during the day, even in the cold months. I tried every antiperspirant in the book, but nothing worked. I read a comment for this product that basically said that using the aluminum stuff was useless anyway because it doesn't stop the sweat, so I decided that day to throw away my aluminum deodorants and antiperspirants and find a more natural option. would you believe that the very next day, using just aluminum-free baking soda under my arms, I sweat less than I ever had before! I decided to buy this deodorant because the baking soda didn't really help with the smell. I tried it, and same thing, less sweat overall! I like this deodorant because it doesn't leave any stains on my clothes or under my arms. it's a great alternative to the aluminum stuff for me. I only wish that I had gotten a scented one! smelling like tea tree oil or lavender isn't so bad haha. overall, great purchase!

Den var ikke allergivennlig for meg!

Posted by 5433967113355057942 on Jun 26, 2016

Den funker på å holde svetten unna, ca en halv dag. Jeg kjøpte denne pga allergi, men jeg reagerte ganske sterk på denne også etter kun tre dagers bruk. Så var desverre ikke noe for meg!

Not happy with the packaging

Posted by 5180269383650522199 on Jul 22, 2016

I received this product the cap was all open and the roll is out. Did not use it.

별로에요 ㅠ

Posted by 5554243101624676153 on Jul 21, 2016

물 묻혀 쓰는 방법이 불편하긴 하지만 그것보다 땀 억제 기능과 냄새 제거 기능이 전혀 없는 것 같아요;; 알루미늄 함유 데오더란트 보다 성능이 좋을거라 생각은 안했지만 그래도 너무 기능을 못합니다. 왜 다들 좋다고 하는지 모르겠네요. ;

yucks

Posted by 5046305865793854401 on Jul 22, 2016

Didn't work at all. I smell terrible by noon.

not work

Posted by Reviewer1211670 on Dec 15, 2011

A stone. Did not work.

Not even 1 star, a complete waste of money!

Posted by Reviewer3255671 on Feb 23, 2012

Bought this & the crystal spray & both were a waste of money! Luckily they don't cost much but, none the less, a waste. :-(

does not work

Posted by Reviewer1011563 on Jul 09, 2012

It does not work at all!

Ouch!

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2013

I had great expectations to this deodorant, but ouch! I have sensitive skin and this crystal made my skin burn. Not for me!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »