Didn't work for me

Posted by 5647573623480778391 on Sep 04, 2013

The first day was ok, but then it was like i was using no deodorant at all

It DOES NOT WORK!!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Dec 25, 2013

It DOES NOT Work at all. My armpits still smell, and my clothes stink badly. Like some reviewers said, the clothes smell terrible. I will not buy this again.

worst deodorant ever

Posted by 5527865170236828549 on Mar 13, 2014

i cant find any changes on my odor , it wont last for longer time . it better be peeled and used as a food salt!!

Did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Mar 19, 2014

Did not control the odour at all.

Not work

Posted by 4630930210719442836 on Dec 13, 2015

I don't like it at all.

Not as good as regular roll on.

Posted by 5248462702518572695 on Jan 27, 2016

This doesn't do the trick. I am not a smelly person, but on a hot day this doesn't cut it. You have to wet it thoroughly otherwise it doesn't work. Packaging is flimsy.

Nevermind....

Posted by 4735911760811577428 on May 18, 2016

Edit: For some reason, this deodorant stopped working. In fact, instead of making me smell better, it started to take on the smell of my armpits! I used it while my pits were clean, so this is very confusing to me, but the bottom line is that the deodorant doesn't stop me from smelling bad, and I cannot give it a good review right now. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know! I used to sweat profusely during the day, even in the cold months. I tried every antiperspirant in the book, but nothing worked. I read a comment for this product that basically said that using the aluminum stuff was useless anyway because it doesn't stop the sweat, so I decided that day to throw away my aluminum deodorants and antiperspirants and find a more natural option. would you believe that the very next day, using just aluminum-free baking soda under my arms, I sweat less than I ever had before! I decided to buy this deodorant because the baking soda didn't really help with the smell. I tried it, and same thing, less sweat overall! I like this deodorant because it doesn't leave any stains on my clothes or under my arms. it's a great alternative to the aluminum stuff for me. I only wish that I had gotten a scented one! smelling like tea tree oil or lavender isn't so bad haha. overall, great purchase!

Useless

Posted by Hjertemat on Sep 18, 2012

Useless, I cant move the stick or get anything out of it

good

Posted by Reviewer2951013 on Dec 07, 2011

bought it for my daughter, have not had a chance to ask her how it works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »