Funciona!!

Posted by 5465918447445686213 on Feb 20, 2013

Cumple perfectamente con su función, me protege todo el día y no deja residuos.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1223431 on Nov 01, 2009

I was skeptical but it works. I don't have underarm odor. I used to break out under my arms with regular antiperspirant, but not with this.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Dec 17, 2009

Been using it for about two weeks and no BO yet!!! It takes afew minutes to dry. I like the fact that it does not stop you from sweating, it just neutralizes the odor - my underarms have no smell. I recommend ihis product.

Happy with this choice.

Posted by Reviewer2681231 on Aug 08, 2008

I found this product listed on Environmental Working Group's list of low-toxic deodorants. I am happy to be able to report that it was a good replacement for the one I used to use that contained aluminum.

Very much it is pleasant!

Posted by Reviewer1518018 on Nov 18, 2010

Very much it is pleasant!

ok!

Posted by Reviewer1433822 on Dec 03, 2010

that is fantastic products!

Really good

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I was skeptical regarding this product because I had already use a similar one and I was very disappointed, but this Crystal Deodorant is really good! I have ordered two, for my and my bf and we're both very satisfied! I'm using it just once a day (after shower) and I'm not smelling at all! It's true that most of the day we're staying in ventilated rooms, but it's working even if you're staying in the heat (You'll sweat more, but you're not going to be smelly) If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Works!

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2011

I've been using crystal deodorant stones of one form or another for over 15 years because they last a long time and they really work. The dispenser is handy too.

Crystal Body Deodorant stick, 4.25 oz

Posted by Reviewer2165561 on Mar 16, 2011

I was skeptical that this product would actually work. I am happy to say it does! I work out, and I am very satisfied with the odor control of this product. I am not a big perspirer, so not sure about anti-perspirant qualities, but I can tell you that it definitely keeps you odor free even until the next morning. I have tried other natural products that didn't work, but this does. Very satisfied.

good.