ok!

Posted by Reviewer1433822 on Dec 03, 2010

that is fantastic products!

Really good

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I was skeptical regarding this product because I had already use a similar one and I was very disappointed, but this Crystal Deodorant is really good! I have ordered two, for my and my bf and we're both very satisfied! I'm using it just once a day (after shower) and I'm not smelling at all! It's true that most of the day we're staying in ventilated rooms, but it's working even if you're staying in the heat (You'll sweat more, but you're not going to be smelly) If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Works!

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2011

I've been using crystal deodorant stones of one form or another for over 15 years because they last a long time and they really work. The dispenser is handy too.

Crystal Body Deodorant stick, 4.25 oz

Posted by Reviewer2165561 on Mar 16, 2011

I was skeptical that this product would actually work. I am happy to say it does! I work out, and I am very satisfied with the odor control of this product. I am not a big perspirer, so not sure about anti-perspirant qualities, but I can tell you that it definitely keeps you odor free even until the next morning. I have tried other natural products that didn't work, but this does. Very satisfied.

Great pruduct, great price

Posted by Reviewer1485197 on Apr 22, 2013

Using this product both with husband. Works great on me and on him too. No scent, no white spots more, no aluminium, great economy. Wonderful thing!

works really well as stated

Posted by nurichan on Jun 01, 2016

was fairly surprised at the big stick. but have gotten used to it. i put it on in the morning before work and it lasts until i get home even when i go out after work! :)

Great. Fast Delivey and Goob Products

Posted by 5374880524936274868 on Jun 02, 2016

All right. This products are so good.

Everlasting

Posted by 5623346097298896847 on Jun 02, 2016

The package says it will last a year of everyday use. To me It looks like this deo will last more than a year.

nothing work like this

Posted by 4632422775395303799 on Jun 14, 2016

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 I can't say more

Makes your arm pits...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... resistant to sweatiness. Works like a miracle, but is quite hard to apply. One stick might last a lifetime. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.