Well produced

Posted by 5559522871921760438 on Apr 28, 2014

Since this product is being used for first time and not so long, i am not able to estimate qaulity of deodorization. But, at least, this special packaging of product is done with much care of being safe to use. Cap tightens quite well, stick is fixed good and does not look to fall out. Hope to enjoy deodorant, summer is close.

Awesome product!

Posted by RainbowNome on Apr 14, 2014

I was actually surprised at how well this product works! It is the best deodorant I have ever used. I don't smell bad at all while using this product. It is a better deodorizer than even the non natural name brand deodorants you can buy at any store.

Lasts forever

Posted by 5114119425597942964 on Apr 11, 2014

Even my super sporty husband uses this and despite very tough workouts he doesn't stink! Hoorah!

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Apr 09, 2014

I wanted to find a deodorant without Aluminum Chlorohydrate which is bad for you. A friend of mine said she'd been using this product for some time and liked it. I bought it and have been very happy with it. Seems like the bottle is going to last quite a while. Update: I later bough the "roll-on" bottle. I like it better.

it works!

Posted by 4699455955263759332 on Apr 04, 2014

I was very sceptical about this because I've been using LadySpeedStick my whole life and it's been very reliable. I couldn't imagine how a piece of salt would work but it's even better!! To my surprise I love the no-scent feature and I can see that this will last me a year. And it does keep the stinky away for up to 24 hours. And no white stains ohmygod! The no-stain LadySpeedStick does give stains, this will never!

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2134017 on Mar 31, 2014

This deodorant works for me better than the regular ones and its natural, i will buy again!

Excecelente Produto

Posted by 5142391956847448865 on Mar 26, 2014

Uso rápido e facil.

Greatest of all

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 12, 2014

I like it because it keeps my sweat out of unpleasant smell. Leaving it ability to come out.' Cant use another type of deodorant/antiperspirant...

Really good

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I was skeptical regarding this product because I had already use a similar one and I was very disappointed, but this Crystal Deodorant is really good! I have ordered two, for my and my bf and we're both very satisfied! I'm using it just once a day (after shower) and I'm not smelling at all! It's true that most of the day we're staying in ventilated rooms, but it's working even if you're staying in the heat (You'll sweat more, but you're not going to be smelly) If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Love it!

Posted by 4753870490755861606 on Feb 14, 2014

All natural and it works :-)