love deodorant

Posted by 5188261072460561153 on May 28, 2014

using and enjoying...loveee

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3327047 on Jun 05, 2014

Difficult to understand that the deodorant did not have "a smell" (perfume) in the product description. As the deodorant does not smell, the deodorant is slightly different from perfumed deodorants.

Think it`s working..

Posted by 5572200993474833817 on Aug 07, 2014

You still sweat, but it smells close to nothing.

It works wonders - if you really know how to use it

Posted by 5346832489923951809 on Aug 26, 2014

When I first got this I was very dissapointed of the results. But I later learned that you need just A DROP of water on it, and then rub it into your armit until is becomes "sticky" or dry. That way, layers and layers of the deodarant get on your skin. You do that and there will be no smell. It is amazing! It doesnt smell a thing. The only thing that is bad about it is the time. That you have to put water on it and rub it in. If you put to much water on it, you can stand and rub it in for minutes... So don't do that.

Works well

Posted by 4932753106021301150 on Aug 27, 2014

But not when it's hot in australia!

Does what it says

Posted by 5314894790005490026 on Sep 29, 2014

The Crystal stick is easy to use and keeps odur away for everyday use.

Found this great so far

Posted by 4896886315514304665 on Oct 09, 2014

I had my doubts, but both my husband and I use this. It's still winter here (well spring) so haven't given it the full summer test but what I've found so far is it's great to use regularly then if I know I will be out for a big night or something I do use antiperspirant just for that one time and it is more effective - but I like the thought of only have to use those chemicals occasionally and natural product the remainder of the time.

Good protection

Posted by 5297892309717867474 on Oct 17, 2014

The only thing is that it will still smell if you wear old clothes you have sweated in before. It's suffisant to use this in new clothes.

Good Product

Posted by Waleed on Dec 15, 2014

Good Product

Doing its job!

Posted by 5733662968011383840 on Jan 19, 2015

It works on my armpits. Although I am still sweating while running, working out in a gym. But without any inattractive smell :) And loooooong lasting!