The crystal stick works better than this

Posted by 5282458774655806419 on Jan 28, 2016

My first ever purchase from this brand was the spray, followed by the stone stick, followed by this - the roll-on. In terms of preventing odors (when I'm working out), here are my ratings: - spray: 7 out of 10 - stick: 9 out of 10 - roll-on: 5 out of 10 I have no idea why the stone stick works best for me though. The effectiveness of the other 2 seem to wear off much faster (within a few hours), but the stick even upon sweating during workouts lasts one to two days.

No me funciono

Posted by tamybl on Dec 23, 2015

Quede bastante decepcionada con este desodorante, es como agua y no me hizo nada, no logro protegerme ni 2 horas. Creo que es bueno para aquellas personas que sudan poco, en mi caso hago mucho deporte y no me sirve.

Οκ

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015

Είναι οκ για απλή χρήση αλλά όχι για έντονη δραστηριότητα και σίγουρα δε νομίζω να σε καλύψει για όλη τη μέρα. Καλό για αυτό που είναι. Δε ξέρω αν θα το ξανααγόραζα...

not enough effective

Posted by 5429045656365475685 on Aug 21, 2015

I guess it is the least effective deodorant I have ever used. And I don't even sweat too much.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015

good

Didn't like it

Posted by 4927139214951731484 on Sep 24, 2014

It didn't work for me.

disappointment about packing

Posted by SeoGeee on Sep 21, 2014

This time, I ordered this deodorant six for present. I love this product because it is good to remove body odor (it works very well). And I've been ordered Crystal Body Deodorant here, iHerb, when I ordered last time, the packing of product was perfect. Duration of delivery was also good despite of international delivery. Almost was good. However, in this time, when I opened the shipping box, the cap of one deodorant which might be unlocked was little opened and the contents were spilled out of the bottle into the box. There are another products also in the box. They were almost spoilt. Did you check the condition of packing when you deliver? I was very disapponted and I couldn't give spilled one as a present. Please packing individually next time. plz.

do not remove smell

Posted by 5194252122522692668 on Aug 19, 2014

Do not remove all the smell.

Doesn't work

Posted by 4895804820891158326 on Jul 28, 2014

Doesn't work for me.

bof bof

Posted by Lyllow on Jan 08, 2014

Je n'aime pas car je trouve qu'il ne protège pas contre les odeurs de sueurs. Je suis retournée au déo avec aluminium qui me protège 100 fois mieux.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »