Crystal Body Deodorant, Roll-On Deodorant, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Posted by Aprilynne on Nov 24, 2013

I bought this deodorant in hope that I would not irritate my very sensitive skin. I was not disappointed in that respect but I find it does not offer much as "anti persperant". I'm not sure how much there is to say about a deodorant but this one is not scented, nice packaging but not something I would highly recommend

Good but not perfect

Posted by sonlyk on Feb 23, 2011

Very good deodorant with no perfume but sometimes the hottest days it doesn't cover so well.

The crystal stick works better than this

Posted by 5282458774655806419 on Jan 28, 2016

My first ever purchase from this brand was the spray, followed by the stone stick, followed by this - the roll-on. In terms of preventing odors (when I'm working out), here are my ratings: - spray: 7 out of 10 - stick: 9 out of 10 - roll-on: 5 out of 10 I have no idea why the stone stick works best for me though. The effectiveness of the other 2 seem to wear off much faster (within a few hours), but the stick even upon sweating during workouts lasts one to two days.

not enough effective

Posted by 5429045656365475685 on Aug 21, 2015

I guess it is the least effective deodorant I have ever used. And I don't even sweat too much.

Οκ

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015

Είναι οκ για απλή χρήση αλλά όχι για έντονη δραστηριότητα και σίγουρα δε νομίζω να σε καλύψει για όλη τη μέρα. Καλό για αυτό που είναι. Δε ξέρω αν θα το ξανααγόραζα...

No me funciono

Posted by tamybl on Dec 23, 2015

Quede bastante decepcionada con este desodorante, es como agua y no me hizo nada, no logro protegerme ni 2 horas. Creo que es bueno para aquellas personas que sudan poco, en mi caso hago mucho deporte y no me sirve.

not effective

Posted by 5565590904346147441 on May 08, 2016

I tried this product due to the good reviews but to my disappointment, it doesn't work for me. It keeps me fresh for only 3-4 hours.

No lo recomiendo

Posted by 5616998647526829661 on Nov 19, 2016

Tiene un olor muy ligero casi inexistente. Después de un tiempo probándolo realmente no he notado que haga nada.

I Dont Know

Posted by 5752793432680301686 on Nov 04, 2016

Not that good on me it lasted less than 5 hours wich is so bad for me .but i will use it when i stay at home and dont go out

did not understand