Crystal Body Deodorant Trave; size

Posted by Reviewer1547224 on Mar 21, 2008

Nothing better it's the best, used it 30 years as I said before, don't go any further it will solve your problems. I gave it to a man who had a odor problem for years, he's still thanking me and called me to get 3 more for gym he attends. I probably have at least 15 people thanking me for introducing them to this product. No odor anymore, no harmful aluminum, no allergic reactions. love it. Jeanne from Glenview Illinois

Ms Pageman

Posted by Reviewer1160195 on May 02, 2008

Only brand that gives me an effective long lasting deodorant that is compact and easy to use.

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1338998 on Dec 03, 2009

I am so excited to have found this product. Since the first use I was hooked. I like the fact it has no scent because my perfumes now take precedence over a deodrant. My previous deodrant claimed to be herbal and non-irrating, yet it still made my skin peel but now I have 'peel-free', none irritated, fresh smelling underarms!!! And by purchasing this product I'm being kind to the planet and my wallet... Bonus!

it works

Posted by Reviewer2643992 on May 22, 2010

Good product if you don't want to use all those toxic deodaurants. Practical size. Nice product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2263997 on Jun 07, 2010

I like this deo very much. No odour during whole day. Perfect.

Very good!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2091258 on Jun 11, 2010

Very good!!!!!!!!!!

Very convenient

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 15, 2009

Convenient and works well!

Crystal Travel Stick

Posted by Reviewer2378174 on Jan 30, 2010

Perfect for air travel, your carry on luggage/you do not need to pack it in the quart size clear bag/pack it in suitcase It works!

Fantastic healthy (and cheaper) alternative to regular deodorants!!!

Posted by Reviewer2814224 on Jan 31, 2010

I've been using crystal rock deodorant for a while and have always been 100% happy with the results. I tried some other natural deodorant brands but they tend to only be effective for about a half day before body smell kicks in. But body smell is eliminated an entire day with this product. I've also had an allergic reaction with other natural deodorants, in the form of a rash but haven't noticed that problem with crystal rock deodorants. A few downsides for some people: This is unscented and also doesn't reduce perspiration. My wife doesn't like using it for that reason but I don't really mind. The only problem for me is that after a while, the rock pops off of the holder and I need to handle it with my bare hands and it dries out the skin on my fingers and causes them to crack. But these 1.5 oz sizes are so cheap that even if I only get 2-3 months out of them they are still totally worth it.

Crystal Body Deodorant travel stick

Posted by Reviewer2389516 on Feb 02, 2010

Very easy to transport (travel) and very effective.