Crystal Body Deodorant, Travel Stick, 1.5 oz

Posted by Reviewer1552713 on Jun 09, 2008

You have the best price I saw on the web - that's the reason you got the sale. The shipping price was low and it was sent priority mail - 2 day service California to Wisconsin! Very, very, satisfied with everything - Product, price, shipping costs and the fast delivery. Great job!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1322740 on Jun 21, 2008

Works excellent

11:00

Posted by Reviewer2653551 on Nov 30, 2007

the besst

Crystal Body Deodorant Trave; size

Posted by Reviewer1547224 on Mar 21, 2008

Nothing better it's the best, used it 30 years as I said before, don't go any further it will solve your problems. I gave it to a man who had a odor problem for years, he's still thanking me and called me to get 3 more for gym he attends. I probably have at least 15 people thanking me for introducing them to this product. No odor anymore, no harmful aluminum, no allergic reactions. love it. Jeanne from Glenview Illinois

Ms Pageman

Posted by Reviewer1160195 on May 02, 2008

Only brand that gives me an effective long lasting deodorant that is compact and easy to use.

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1338998 on Dec 03, 2009

I am so excited to have found this product. Since the first use I was hooked. I like the fact it has no scent because my perfumes now take precedence over a deodrant. My previous deodrant claimed to be herbal and non-irrating, yet it still made my skin peel but now I have 'peel-free', none irritated, fresh smelling underarms!!! And by purchasing this product I'm being kind to the planet and my wallet... Bonus!

it works

Posted by Reviewer2643992 on May 22, 2010

Good product if you don't want to use all those toxic deodaurants. Practical size. Nice product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2263997 on Jun 07, 2010

I like this deo very much. No odour during whole day. Perfect.

Very good!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2091258 on Jun 11, 2010

Very good!!!!!!!!!!

Very convenient

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 15, 2009

Convenient and works well!