So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on May 08, 2011

the only downside of this product that i can think of is the applying: you need to apply it to your wet armpit like for 1 min., it's not that quick "one-movement-applyment" as with other deodorants you can buy out there... but! the best thing about it is it REALLY prevents you from smelling

I think it's great

Posted by Maksim on Aug 30, 2012

I think it's great

great work

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 01, 2012

My husband and I have been using this for years, he uses spray, I use crystal.Out of all the other natural deodorants this tops our list.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

My husband and I enjoy together, with the smell of sweat does well, the humidity is not clear, a great alternative to chemical deodorant!

Handy thing!

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Now I can not imagine life without the crystal! He is so good! Copes with the smell of sweat, but it does not block its release. Safe, convenient, does not leave marks on clothing, has its own smell, inexpensive, super economical. What else you need.

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer1965669 on Jul 13, 2008

I use this stick and also the spray version. These actually work better than the men's deodorant I used to use. Goodbye propylene glycol and other toxic chemicals.

Great Deodorant in Travel Version

Posted by Reviewer3151794 on May 09, 2009

Ideal for travel - it's a mineral stick so you can carry it anywhere. A terrific unscented deodorant, non toxic and effective.

Love it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

This seems to work pretty well at keeping my armpits dry. Is a crystal stone that you put some water on before you swipe it under your arms. It does not have a smell which is great. It`s small and great for travel too.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2860396 on Aug 31, 2012

Very good!

It helps me

Posted by Mumlamama on May 12, 2011

May be those who have heavy sweating could say that this deo stick is not so strong, but for me it is ideal, because I carry my baby on me and I need absolutely ecologic deo! Crystal helps me to stay fresh all day. My husband likes it too. Usage is very simple - just wet the stick or use on skin after shower)