Effective and cheap

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

Is useful because of it's volume, but I prefer other formats.

Me ha gustado este desodorante

Posted by 5067896145253358734 on Mar 17, 2014

Me gusta su tamaño de viaje y funciona bien.

wow

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Nov 02, 2015

I have tried lots of more or less natural deodorants. But I always ended up smelling at the end of the day. This is my first crystal deo, and it feels very good, but if I wear cotton, I smell almost immediately.

Very good result, not at all for handy.

Posted by Polly-Petkova on May 11, 2014

This stik has no smell but it removes your smell :) :). The stik is sutable in form for the hand bag and it is small - for travell exactly. But its main shortcomings is that I must have watter to use it. Right after a shower. May be its place is in the bathroom?

It doesn't work on a very hot day..

Posted by 5256334169087594898 on May 25, 2014

OK, so I like the deodorant very much - I think it is a cool one also. BUT, on a very hot day it does not prevent the odor and it doesn't help with the sweat stains. Basically if someone has a sweating problem - this product will not help. It is good for winter :)

Naw..

Posted by khi-73 on Jun 20, 2014

I like the idea of it, but it doesn't really work well for me..

just okay

Posted by Reviewer1138187 on Jun 27, 2014

This did not cut the odor the way most products do - that's okay - just not what I've expected as I know most people love these.

Not bad

Posted by 4851526629033410607 on Jul 09, 2014

Smile not good

Pretty good with odour, not helpful for perspiration.

Posted by 4750028577641067153 on Jul 23, 2014

I was impressed with the odour control but it doesn't prevent the wet underarm feeling.

It works, but don't expect a perspirant or an aluminium free product.

Posted by 4675331951605740001 on Jul 26, 2014

I was skeptical, but it was so cheap that I decided to give it a try. It works!! Of course this version doesn't have any smell, but my armpits don't smell bad. Also, it is not antiperspirant, but I don't think it is a good idea to prevent all those toxins to go out of the body, so I care less about the sweat, and more about what type of clothes I wear. For me, this lasts forever, so I'm happy I didn't buy the normal size. On the other hand, I recently knew that this rock is purely a type of aluminium (Ammonium alum) so if you are concerned about those studies about aluminium and the possible relation with breast cancer, it is not for you. Also, you can't use it unless you moisten it, which is a little bit inconvenient. While I don't think it is the ultimate deodorant, I'm still using it until I find a better replacement.