Culturelle, Health & Wellness Probiotic, 30 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

CULTURELLE

Posted by Reviewer1040534 on Nov 11, 2009

Both my husband and I could not tolerate Culturelle. We both suffered uncomfortable AND prolonged intestinal gas and bloating right after taking a capsule, once a day for several days, until a friend told us that some people can't tolerate "inulin" contained in Culturelle. We have discontinued taking this product, but the bloating still remains. Hope it will subside soon. Please be warned.

Does not seem to work at all anymore

Posted by Reviewer1519649 on Dec 21, 2010

In the past this product accomplished great things for me and for my two dogs. Unfortunately it does not seem to work at all anymore. I am very disappointed.

Nope

Posted by Reviewer3254293 on Jun 21, 2010

I got this from so many friends that recommended it and good reviews. Sadly it did not work well for me at all. I suffer from IBS and I had it under control with a different probiotic, I took this one for 1 month and it made my IBS just come back full force. Will not get again.

no affect

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Oct 13, 2010

these don't seem to help or affect any intestinal issue whatsoever -- i'll stop with this after finishing the last box probiotic quality control seems to be lacking here

Allergic Reaction to Lactobacilus GG

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 07, 2010

Bacteria strain made my system sick. It became pathnogenic, caused topical infections, and slowed healing process.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »