Sucrose, maltodextrin and titanium dioxide

Posted by Reviewer2999135 on Dec 18, 2015

I am very disappointed that culturelle have started adding yeast-encouraging maltodextrin and sucrose into their probiotics as well as the toxic titanium dioxide and I would like to know what their motives are for doing so.

Very Bad Service by DHL and IHERB customer support

Posted by Reviewer3327543 on Apr 19, 2015

I decided to pay a premium to ship these probiotics by DHL in hope that it will arrive faster to prevent further deterioration and viability. HOWEVER I was totally dissappointed!!! The items I ordered later than these probiotics (by normal mail) arrived 2 days earlier. Now I am not even sure whether I will be taking viable probiotics after having spent more than $200+ on these. It's as good as placebo. For overseas customers, forget about DHL.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Dec 06, 2013

Haven't helped with my digestion. I purchased it b/c of wow!reviews... i wonder if they changed smth in ingridients, as probiotic per $3 from local store works better...

Culturelle

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 27, 2013

This does not work for me.

Forget it

Posted by Reviewer2296928 on May 14, 2011

Was on this product for 3 weeks and all three weeks were absolutely useless. Through it away.

Packaging Not for Me

Posted by Reviewer2738612 on Mar 08, 2011

Won't buy because I don't like the packaging. I trust veggie caps and that it is probiotics.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer2664923 on Feb 14, 2011

took it for irritible bowel that was triggered by a round of antibiotics, but it made no difference.

Does not seem to work at all anymore

Posted by Reviewer1519649 on Dec 21, 2010

In the past this product accomplished great things for me and for my two dogs. Unfortunately it does not seem to work at all anymore. I am very disappointed.

no affect

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Oct 13, 2010

these don't seem to help or affect any intestinal issue whatsoever -- i'll stop with this after finishing the last box probiotic quality control seems to be lacking here

Allergic Reaction to Lactobacilus GG

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 07, 2010

Bacteria strain made my system sick. It became pathnogenic, caused topical infections, and slowed healing process.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »