Satisfied

Posted by 5206227553150587319 on Feb 18, 2016

Product received in good condition.

Tolerable Every Day !

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Sep 21, 2015

I've been able to take this probiotic every day w/o any problems. There are certain probiotic strain formulas that I have not been able to tolerate, and thus feel safer tying "single strains" like this one, so I know which strains I can tolerate. I got this product to improve my gut health, and to see if it helps with mental issues as well being that I read that it is supposed to help enhance GABA expression, which would in turn, help with sleep, anxiety and depression, too. I was not aware that the L GG strain is a form of "L Rhamnosus" bacteria which is also supposed to help enhance GABA expression and lower histamine levels in the body, helping with allergies.

LOVE this Culturelle Probiotic!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This gluten free probiotic supplement supports a healthy immune system. It boosts digestion and overall digestive health and restores the natural balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract.

Probiotics

Posted by 4935199442680265520 on Feb 04, 2015

I think one of the best product in its category. Brought a good relief to my sons gut healing process after detox.And thanks to I-herbs amazingly fast service. I'm a fan of i herb guys.

Must-have

Posted by 4788271579707822732 on Nov 14, 2014

My whole family, aged 7-80 practically all use this for tummy upsets, stomach flu, or bowel regulation. Paediatrician actually prescribes a two-times dose of lactobacillus GG for viral stomach flu so I use this.

Culturelle is a God-send

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014

My son has severe gastrointestinal issues and I have tried many of the highest quality probiotics on the market. Another parent told me about Culturelle and its the only one I have used since. It keeps my sons immune system strong and the bugs in his tummy in check. My son's digestive issues are ongoing but Culturelle has brought him the most relief out of any probiotic we have tried.

Haven't tried yet

Posted by 5748463754117169409 on Sep 26, 2014

Haven't tried yet

It's what i want!

Posted by 4686943614972582516 on Aug 01, 2014

It's very useful!

Excelente para mejorar mi digestión

Posted by 4911666115426884744 on Jul 21, 2014

LLevo aproximadamente 4 meses tomándolo y me ha resultado excelente para mejorar mis problemas digestivos.

Great for restoring the flora!

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Jun 17, 2014