Satisfied

Posted by 5206227553150587319 on Feb 18, 2016

Product received in good condition.

Sucrose, maltodextrin and titanium dioxide

Posted by Reviewer2999135 on Dec 18, 2015

I am very disappointed that culturelle have started adding yeast-encouraging maltodextrin and sucrose into their probiotics as well as the toxic titanium dioxide and I would like to know what their motives are for doing so.

Tolerable Every Day !

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Sep 21, 2015

I've been able to take this probiotic every day w/o any problems. There are certain probiotic strain formulas that I have not been able to tolerate, and thus feel safer tying "single strains" like this one, so I know which strains I can tolerate. I got this product to improve my gut health, and to see if it helps with mental issues as well being that I read that it is supposed to help enhance GABA expression, which would in turn, help with sleep, anxiety and depression, too. I was not aware that the L GG strain is a form of "L Rhamnosus" bacteria which is also supposed to help enhance GABA expression and lower histamine levels in the body, helping with allergies.

Very Bad Service by DHL and IHERB customer support

Posted by Reviewer3327543 on Apr 19, 2015

I decided to pay a premium to ship these probiotics by DHL in hope that it will arrive faster to prevent further deterioration and viability. HOWEVER I was totally dissappointed!!! The items I ordered later than these probiotics (by normal mail) arrived 2 days earlier. Now I am not even sure whether I will be taking viable probiotics after having spent more than $200+ on these. It's as good as placebo. For overseas customers, forget about DHL.

Good probiotic

Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015

Without the refrigeration

Not4me

Posted by psmiracle on Mar 13, 2015

Every1 is different.. this1 is not suitable for me..

LOVE this Culturelle Probiotic!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This gluten free probiotic supplement supports a healthy immune system. It boosts digestion and overall digestive health and restores the natural balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract.

Probiotics

Posted by 4935199442680265520 on Feb 04, 2015

I think one of the best product in its category. Brought a good relief to my sons gut healing process after detox.And thanks to I-herbs amazingly fast service. I'm a fan of i herb guys.

Good product

Posted by 5473048988715034235 on Dec 27, 2014

Have smoother bowel & reduce vaginal odour before menses

Must-have

Posted by 4788271579707822732 on Nov 14, 2014

My whole family, aged 7-80 practically all use this for tummy upsets, stomach flu, or bowel regulation. Paediatrician actually prescribes a two-times dose of lactobacillus GG for viral stomach flu so I use this.