Culturelle, Health & Wellness Probiotic, 30 Veggie Caps

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3029254 From Washington on Dec 13, 2011

Bought these because I'd over done grapefruit seed extract drops in my drinking water and thought I could have wiped out friendly bacteria. Culturelle seems to be effective, I've had no negative feedback and the system works well.

New User

Posted by Reviewer2789228 From Massachusetts on Feb 09, 2010

The speed and ease of the web site is remarkable. The Culturelle helps the whole family, young and mature, alike. We have had a great winter with little illness.

Great price & great product

Posted by Reviewer2055632 From Massachusetts on Feb 23, 2010

title says it all

Going Beyond Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2268686 From Colorado on Aug 15, 2010

As a regular probiotic consumer, something was missing. Culturelle must contain the missing "ingredient" (GGs) which cured my digestive ills. My regret is that it took me too many years to find Culturelle but thanks NOW to my daughter who took it upon herself to order it for me.

Excellent for Antibiotic Issues

Posted by Reviewer2429494 From Minnesota on Sep 06, 2010

Six and a half stars!!! Five years ago I was given intravenous antibiotics for pneumonia, which resulted in severe antibiotic-induced, burning diarrhea. I took a lot of stuff and it took a long time to figure it out, but Culturelle was the only thing which was effective for me. One pill per day and within two days all my movements were solid and well-formed. Culturelle plus B6 also cured the anal fissures which completely eliminated the burning. For diarrhea issues, Culturelle (and also apple cider vinegar) is an essential part of my personal pharmacopeia.