Great...esp for travel.

Posted by Reviewer2870809 on Jul 31, 2011

Works without a fridge. I need a good probiotic for myself and my kids and tnis covers all bases. Reliable in dodgy climates too. I live in India now so this is a gem.

Merci

Posted by Reviewer1850562 on Jul 10, 2011

Nous avons tres bien!

Effective and pleasant-tasting

Posted by Reviewer2282291 on Jul 08, 2011

My kids take this without the veggie caps and they like its pleasant taste. My family swears by this product and brand; we're regular consumers of the product due to our hectic lifestyles and it's boosted our immunity levels significantly!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2016470 on May 16, 2011

I noticed a significant difference in how I felt after just a week... It has not fixed all my "problems" but it has made a huge difference!

Forget it

Posted by Reviewer2296928 on May 14, 2011

Was on this product for 3 weeks and all three weeks were absolutely useless. Through it away.

Noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on May 10, 2011

This product costs more than most other probiotics, but it has the research behind it, so I don't worry about wasting my money on products that don't survive stomach acids. I did notice a difference in elimination right away. A couple of the capsules were smashed, and iHerb promptly sent a replacement.

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1421549 on May 05, 2011

These are the best there is. Much less stomachpain and bloating with these. Not very cheap, but worth every dollar!

Recommended by my Naturopath

Posted by Reviewer1009659 on May 05, 2011

This was prescribed by my N.D. for a "therapuetic dose" at 3x/day for a week, then daily thereafter. Great in conjunction w/a sugar-free, low carb diet to fight candida.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2713899 on May 04, 2011

My son do not grind his teeth after taking culturelle, great probiotics!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1020187 on May 03, 2011

We love the fact that this is dairy and gluten free and that it causes no problems for our very sensitive son. He experienced some burping when we first started using these probiotics (apparently this is quite common), which subsided a week or two later.