Cannot do without it

Posted by 4918872833188285379 on Oct 10, 2013

My son has been taking this for close to a year daily.. so far so good!

Great Probiotic for those with allergies

Posted by Reviewer1075073 on Aug 19, 2012

This probiotic is both gluten free and dairy free. It has really helped my daughter with her constipation. I also believe it is strengthening her immunity. We will continue taking this every day!!!

For my baby

Posted by 5474152773990855566 on Jul 26, 2012

Good for price! Fast shipment"

DAN!

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Nov 26, 2012

This probiotic I give to my autistic son. This increases the amount of good bacteria in lacto his tract. Howled Research conducted which showed that cultureiie helps to combat Clostridium and klebsiella. We have the lab tests were klebsiella was to 4 +, I did biofilm protocol and give this probiotic 2-3 capsules a day for a month and then 1 per day. Retake the test in a year - we won klebsiella ! ... But unfortunately we now have Clostridium, I return to this probiotic constant basis and will always keep him now. If you start it from constipation is aloe and bifidus help deal with that

LOVE this Culturelle Probiotic!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This gluten free probiotic supplement supports a healthy immune system. It boosts digestion and overall digestive health and restores the natural balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract.

excelente

Posted by 4995223647569447219 on Jan 11, 2013

muy bueno !!!

调理肠胃很好

Posted by Reviewer2038280 on Jan 16, 2013

每次吃消炎药就会拉软便,吃了这个就好了

great product

Posted by Reviewer2159400 on Jan 20, 2013

I took this product to china with me and found my stomach was so healthy the whole trip I've decided to make it a part of my daily life

Good for my son

Posted by Reviewer2482104 on May 24, 2013

My son's constipation got released by it. Now he has a stool everyday. But be careful, at the beginning, just take half or one third of one capsule. After the body fully accepting it, increase dose to one capsule. Otherwise, you will suffer tummy gas and that is not comfortable.

Muy bueno