Quite good

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I used to use Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra but found with that one that I had to take up to 3 or more per day to get the desired effects. With this product I am only taking 1 per day which is a great improvement. However I am a bit upset that they didn't list the capsule ingredients on iherb instead just saying 'vegetable based capsule'. When I got the product the ingredients were listed on the packet and I am not too happy ingesting them. This product served me well at a time that I couldn't afford anything better. I am now integrating a lot more fermented foods into my diet and am taking Healthforce Nutritionals probiotics which are much higher quality. They are proven to have bacteria alive AT THE TIME the pill is ingested (other brands only test at the time of packaging the product and usually once you get to the point of ingesting the pill- most are dead). My digestion is excellent now as long as I am taking my fermented foods and probiotics daily.

Culturelle rocks!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

High quality probiotic that needs to be refrigerated. I noticed an improvement in my bowel movements immediately after switching to Culturelle. I have taken a wide range of expensive, custom blended probiotics over the past 14 years. I feel like I have tried everything. This is the only one I take at the moment because I get really good results with it. Dairy-free!

This works.

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 21, 2007

High potency. Proven results. Highly researched. Single strain. No bifidus. If you research things you learn that bifidus is not what you want to take, despite its popularity. This is the one to use. Nothing fancy. Does the trick!

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 18, 2008

This is by far the best probiotic I have found. When my kids come down with a fever or a cold, I double the amount of probiotics for a few days and avoid taking antibiotics. Helps with diaper rash when taken orally on a consistent basis!

Allergic Reaction to Lactobacilus GG

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 07, 2010

Bacteria strain made my system sick. It became pathnogenic, caused topical infections, and slowed healing process.

"miracle pill"

Posted by Reviewer2474455 on May 26, 2009

i bought this for my grandma to try as she has had chronic diarrhea since she had my uncle forty some odd years ago. multiple surgies and all sorts of prescriptions later she has found nothing to alleviate her intestinal problems. i stumbled across culturelle purely by accident and after reading numerous positive reviews decided to order it. Now my grandma has only been taking this for a few weeks, but she called me today to thank me for sending her a "miracle pill". she's had only one incident since she started taking culturelle. i only wish that id found this sooner for her.

Use for Candida

Posted by Reviewer2001922 on Sep 30, 2008

This is one product I have used for a long time since having Candida. Helps, but I needed other products in addition. Have taken in mega doses, at the recommendation of a physician, when symtoms of Candida flared.

Culturelle With Lactobacillus GG 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3159685 on Jul 11, 2008

My Son and I have been using Culturelle for over 4 years now and have been very pleased with its performance. We both are immunocompromised and are on antibiotics daily. Since being on Culturelle, we have never had a yeast infection due to antibiotic use and never experienced C Diff. We love this product and all of our doctors use the product as well. WE are delighted that we can purchase from your company as your price is $6.00 less than most retail pharmacies. Thanks again!

Didn't work for me....

Posted by Reviewer1572086 on Nov 06, 2008

Even though it says there's very little milk/dairy effect of this product, I experienced colon irritation using the product for 9 days, I had to quit and gave it up. I'm using a non-dairy probiotic now and the irritation is gone....

Best probiotic on the market

Posted by Reviewer2441684 on Sep 10, 2008

For many years I have suffered with irregular movements and have tried various different eating plans, remedies and treatments. Combined with a balanced diet, Culturelle is the best probiotic on the market and keeps me regular and feeling comfortable.