BEST PROBIOTIC

Posted by Reviewer2833597 on Mar 29, 2008

I HAD LIMITED SUCCESS WITH OTHER PROBIOTIC FORMULAS AND TRIED THIS BECAUSE OF THE PRICE. IT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL! THE LAST FEW YEARS, I HAVE HAD HORRIBLE ALLERGIC REACTIONS AND HIVES. TAKING CULTURELLE DAILY ALONG WITH CHLORELLA AND ENZYMES HAS GOTTEN RID OF THE HIVES. MY ALLERGIES HAVE BEEN HELPED AS WELL WITH DIMINISHED OUTBREAKS AND SEVERITY.

Review of culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1633812 on Jan 20, 2009

I am very satisfied with this product. I have ulcerative collitis & culturelle help keep my system in check. Since I have been taking it my condition has improved. It also helps that the price is much lower than the health store. Thanks. Dan.

very potent

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009

This has been a super probiotic formula for my candida issues. I had to take it for a year and follow a restrictive diet, but it was the best one that I found for my particular case of candida.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2229700 on Nov 20, 2009

I have often traveled to Central and South America and like clockwork I have gotten sick with travelers diaria every trip and having a bloated stomach. I took antibiotics and have tried traditional methods such as drinking alcohol with food. Though they helps relieve some symtoms they were more harmful than beneficial. This is the first time in Central America that I have not gotten sick, and I also feel great. Great digestion, and zero-bloating. All thanks to this product.

Chicory Root great added ingredient

Posted by Reviewer2984997 on Jul 10, 2008

This product really helped my 12 year old son regain his regular bowel movements. The chicory root is a great help. Cycle this product with Natrol Biobeads. We also use Now's Ginger Root with meals.

Very good

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

Don't complain, everything works.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Dec 13, 2011

Bought these because I'd over done grapefruit seed extract drops in my drinking water and thought I could have wiped out friendly bacteria. Culturelle seems to be effective, I've had no negative feedback and the system works well.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer2841182 on Sep 13, 2010

I have had diarrheas after three days of usage and have gotten rid of tons of candida. I will continue to use this great product.

Great price & great product

Posted by Reviewer2055632 on Feb 23, 2010

title says it all

Going Beyond Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2268686 on Aug 15, 2010

As a regular probiotic consumer, something was missing. Culturelle must contain the missing "ingredient" (GGs) which cured my digestive ills. My regret is that it took me too many years to find Culturelle but thanks NOW to my daughter who took it upon herself to order it for me.