Reviews 5-star

Tolerable Every Day !

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Sep 21, 2015

I've been able to take this probiotic every day w/o any problems. There are certain probiotic strain formulas that I have not been able to tolerate, and thus feel safer tying "single strains" like this one, so I know which strains I can tolerate. I got this product to improve my gut health, and to see if it helps with mental issues as well being that I read that it is supposed to help enhance GABA expression, which would in turn, help with sleep, anxiety and depression, too. I was not aware that the L GG strain is a form of "L Rhamnosus" bacteria which is also supposed to help enhance GABA expression and lower histamine levels in the body, helping with allergies.

Culturelle rocks!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

High quality probiotic that needs to be refrigerated. I noticed an improvement in my bowel movements immediately after switching to Culturelle. I have taken a wide range of expensive, custom blended probiotics over the past 14 years. I feel like I have tried everything. This is the only one I take at the moment because I get really good results with it. Dairy-free!

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 18, 2008

This is by far the best probiotic I have found. When my kids come down with a fever or a cold, I double the amount of probiotics for a few days and avoid taking antibiotics. Helps with diaper rash when taken orally on a consistent basis!

This works.

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 21, 2007

High potency. Proven results. Highly researched. Single strain. No bifidus. If you research things you learn that bifidus is not what you want to take, despite its popularity. This is the one to use. Nothing fancy. Does the trick!

"miracle pill"

Posted by Reviewer2474455 on May 26, 2009

i bought this for my grandma to try as she has had chronic diarrhea since she had my uncle forty some odd years ago. multiple surgies and all sorts of prescriptions later she has found nothing to alleviate her intestinal problems. i stumbled across culturelle purely by accident and after reading numerous positive reviews decided to order it. Now my grandma has only been taking this for a few weeks, but she called me today to thank me for sending her a "miracle pill". she's had only one incident since she started taking culturelle. i only wish that id found this sooner for her.