Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Sep 11, 2008

Blood tests have proven that these probiotics provide a good balance of flora in my body.

Best one I've found yet.

Posted by Reviewer1560965 on Oct 13, 2008

I've tried many other brands and this one seems to help the best. Easy push out individual foil capsules makes life easy. I take one a day (in the morning) and it really helps. I keep mine in the fridge to prolong the shelf life.

Posted by Reviewer1206271 on Oct 16, 2008

I notice a big difference for the better in my sons allergies and asthma after taking this along with colostrum on an empty stomach for a month. Seems to be a great product.

Posted by Reviewer2835338 on Feb 20, 2008

it's expensive but worth it - use it in combination with D-Mannose powder for cystitis

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on May 27, 2008

My 83 yr. old mother consistently suffered from diarrhea over the past few years. She has taken prescription meds to stop it – which it would work for a short period of time. I then tried Slippery Elm and that helped some but never cleared it up totally. Then I tried Culturelle and she received immediate relief that has lasted. One a day is enough to do the trick. It has been over a month and things are still fine

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2510863 on Mar 25, 2007

I'm on long term antibiotics and Culturelle keeps my system in good shape. This is also a great price for this item, which goes for at least six dollars more at most other websites and at stores.

IBS

Posted by Reviewer3193813 on Oct 10, 2007

Culturelle has helped tremendously with my IBS! I recommend this to anyone with OR without IBS.

Posted by Reviewer1548117 on Nov 15, 2007

A wonderful product, it has helped me greatly.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2173418 on Mar 25, 2008

Its the best Lactobacillus GG I could ever find

BEST PROBIOTIC

Posted by Reviewer2833597 on Mar 29, 2008

I HAD LIMITED SUCCESS WITH OTHER PROBIOTIC FORMULAS AND TRIED THIS BECAUSE OF THE PRICE. IT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL! THE LAST FEW YEARS, I HAVE HAD HORRIBLE ALLERGIC REACTIONS AND HIVES. TAKING CULTURELLE DAILY ALONG WITH CHLORELLA AND ENZYMES HAS GOTTEN RID OF THE HIVES. MY ALLERGIES HAVE BEEN HELPED AS WELL WITH DIMINISHED OUTBREAKS AND SEVERITY.