New To iHerb?

Culturelle, Health & Wellness Probiotic, 30 Veggie Caps

This works too

Posted by Reviewer2251825 on Nov 09, 2007

Even though I mainly use the Dr.Ohhira's, this is an excellent seconary probiotic.

Good product but with side effects

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 17, 2013

Side effects on my son, bloated stomach, alot of wind and constipated. As with all probiotics, i guess its normal. Only first week, shall monitor. I give alternate days for him.

Quite good

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I used to use Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra but found with that one that I had to take up to 3 or more per day to get the desired effects. With this product I am only taking 1 per day which is a great improvement. However I am a bit upset that they didn't list the capsule ingredients on iherb instead just saying 'vegetable based capsule'. When I got the product the ingredients were listed on the packet and I am not too happy ingesting them. This product served me well at a time that I couldn't afford anything better. I am now integrating a lot more fermented foods into my diet and am taking Healthforce Nutritionals probiotics which are much higher quality. They are proven to have bacteria alive AT THE TIME the pill is ingested (other brands only test at the time of packaging the product and usually once you get to the point of ingesting the pill- most are dead). My digestion is excellent now as long as I am taking my fermented foods and probiotics daily.

no affect

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Oct 13, 2010

these don't seem to help or affect any intestinal issue whatsoever -- i'll stop with this after finishing the last box probiotic quality control seems to be lacking here

Culturelle rocks!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

High quality probiotic that needs to be refrigerated. I noticed an improvement in my bowel movements immediately after switching to Culturelle. I have taken a wide range of expensive, custom blended probiotics over the past 14 years. I feel like I have tried everything. This is the only one I take at the moment because I get really good results with it. Dairy-free!