Great product

Posted by Reviewer2510863 on Mar 25, 2007

I'm on long term antibiotics and Culturelle keeps my system in good shape. This is also a great price for this item, which goes for at least six dollars more at most other websites and at stores.

IBS

Posted by Reviewer3193813 on Oct 10, 2007

Culturelle has helped tremendously with my IBS! I recommend this to anyone with OR without IBS.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer1548117 on Nov 15, 2007

A wonderful product, it has helped me greatly.

Culturelle

Posted by Reviewer2841182 on Sep 13, 2010

I have had diarrheas after three days of usage and have gotten rid of tons of candida. I will continue to use this great product.

Going Beyond Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2268686 on Aug 15, 2010

As a regular probiotic consumer, something was missing. Culturelle must contain the missing "ingredient" (GGs) which cured my digestive ills. My regret is that it took me too many years to find Culturelle but thanks NOW to my daughter who took it upon herself to order it for me.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2406850 on Oct 27, 2010

Have been giving this to my daughters (12 and 14yo) and I can see that they are less agitated and calmer in their behaviour.

Great price & great product

Posted by Reviewer2055632 on Feb 23, 2010

title says it all

Lactobacillus GG is well researched and anectdotal evidence says it works well too

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 01, 2012

Lactobacillus GG is one of the strains of probiotic with the most scientific study behind it. Different strains of probiotics affect the body differently. Please do some research, but among other physical symptoms this strain may treat especially well are pouchitis, the often difficult to treat Clostridium difficil (c diff) and eczema. A dear friend experienced painful pouchitis after colon surgery, and I wish I had known that this supplement was perhaps what could give her some relief. For me it was just an attempt to use beneficial bacteria after too many antibiotics. I found it very effective, and would highly recommend this brand and strain to others. Because different strains work better for different conditions, talk to your doctor to decide what supplement is best for you. If taking to offset antibiotics do take them at least a few hours apart so they don't work against each other. Here's to your radiant health! :)

Very good

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

Don't complain, everything works.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Dec 13, 2011

Bought these because I'd over done grapefruit seed extract drops in my drinking water and thought I could have wiped out friendly bacteria. Culturelle seems to be effective, I've had no negative feedback and the system works well.