good

Posted by Reviewer1409377 on Jun 03, 2008

works well, but I wish iHerb would ship this in a cooler bag eventhough the package says you can keep this in normal temperature. most of the health store sells this product in refrigirater section. I wonder how they store this in the warehouse ...

Good Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1305094 on Jun 03, 2010

I found Jarrow Forumlas Saccharomyces Boulardii to work much better, which did wonders for the terrible gas I would often have.

Pretty Good products.

Posted by SmartHealth on Dec 22, 2012

I give this product for my kid for digestive suppoprt. She took it for almost 4 years as I just follow the people who wrote glowing report about it. I come to conclusion that it still works much better if you take multi probiotics No matter how superior the single strain is, our body needs multiple strains to make it work. Nonetheless, it is a good product if you don't mind spending the money like I did in the past 4 yr. I have stop using it and switch to multi strains probiotics.

High quality but expensive & not suitable if chicory intolerant!

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Dairy has been removed from this product which is great, but I react to the chicory instead now! If you don't have this problem but you have a lot of gut issues then Culturelle is certainly worth taking as it can be quite powerful. I prefer Healthy Origins probiotic 30 billion CFU, and Source Naturals Life Flora because the're more affordable long term and don't contain anything I can react to.

Very Bad Service by DHL and IHERB customer support

Posted by Reviewer3327543 on Apr 19, 2015

I decided to pay a premium to ship these probiotics by DHL in hope that it will arrive faster to prevent further deterioration and viability. HOWEVER I was totally dissappointed!!! The items I ordered later than these probiotics (by normal mail) arrived 2 days earlier. Now I am not even sure whether I will be taking viable probiotics after having spent more than $200+ on these. It's as good as placebo. For overseas customers, forget about DHL.

This was highly recommended ..

Posted by Reviewer1459853 on Dec 21, 2010

One of the greatest alternative medicine doctors, and the man who in large part perfected the Metabolic Typing, Harold Krystal, DDS, recommended this for us ten years ago. We got off track for quite a while, but when I Herb carried this in stock, we leaped back on the bandwagon. Just take one, first thing in the morning, and we can see an improvement in a week.

This is the real deal

Posted by Reviewer2157175 on Mar 02, 2007

If you really do your research on this product, you will soon realize this is money well spent. See www.drweil.com

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1736365 on Nov 06, 2007

Really clinically tested and I don't know why I never knew about it before. Helpful for IBs if you have diarrhea. Best probiotic i've used.

Seems to be effective

Posted by Reviewer1500883 on Oct 28, 2008

Experts recommend combining a more broad based ProBiotic when taking a specific strain such as Lactobacillus LGG. So we take it with Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima and the combination seems to be effective for settling the stomach.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

this product contains Inulin which makes probiotics much more effective.