Probioticos

Posted by 4875655492839913004 on Jul 17, 2013

De los mejores probioticos para restablecer la flora intestinal.

Good probiotic

Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015

Without the refrigeration

Used for one month

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Jan 20, 2011

Seem to be just O.K., my digestion is satisfactory, however I will try another brand in the future.

OK but not complete

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Mar 31, 2011

They gave my daughter this when she was in the hospital. It's not a bad product but it's not complete. It "only contains" Lactobacillus GG. I do like that it doesn't have to be refrigerated so I can carry some with me.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1137242 on Nov 12, 2010

good product though a bit expensive

Culturelle with Lactobacillus

Posted by Reviewer3002193 on Jan 01, 2009

I have used these before. mentioned in the book ; Good Germs, Bad germs. You guys have a reasonable cost/shipping total for my address. I take intermittently, and particularly when I am on an antibiotic to re-establish my internal microbial health.

good

Posted by Reviewer1409377 on Jun 03, 2008

works well, but I wish iHerb would ship this in a cooler bag eventhough the package says you can keep this in normal temperature. most of the health store sells this product in refrigirater section. I wonder how they store this in the warehouse ...

Good Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1305094 on Jun 03, 2010

I found Jarrow Forumlas Saccharomyces Boulardii to work much better, which did wonders for the terrible gas I would often have.

High quality but expensive & not suitable if chicory intolerant!

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Dairy has been removed from this product which is great, but I react to the chicory instead now! If you don't have this problem but you have a lot of gut issues then Culturelle is certainly worth taking as it can be quite powerful. I prefer Healthy Origins probiotic 30 billion CFU, and Source Naturals Life Flora because the're more affordable long term and don't contain anything I can react to.

Very Bad Service by DHL and IHERB customer support

Posted by Reviewer3327543 on Apr 19, 2015

I decided to pay a premium to ship these probiotics by DHL in hope that it will arrive faster to prevent further deterioration and viability. HOWEVER I was totally dissappointed!!! The items I ordered later than these probiotics (by normal mail) arrived 2 days earlier. Now I am not even sure whether I will be taking viable probiotics after having spent more than $200+ on these. It's as good as placebo. For overseas customers, forget about DHL.