Cytosport, Inc, Genuine Muscle Milk, Protein Bar, Chocolate Peanut Caramel, 8 Bars, 73 g Each (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Use as a meal substitute

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

These seem sort of expensive, except that they are way cheaper than eating fast food! My wife and I both bring one to work. The taste is phenominal, and it fills us up and keeps us satisfied until dinner. Coincidence: we've both gotten leaner--without dieting--since starting to use this. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Best protein bars I have found!

Posted by Reviewer3102371 on Oct 08, 2012

These bars are large, filling and taste great!

Taste awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3189664 on Dec 12, 2011

Taste awesome!

Best!!

Posted by Reviewer2196392 on Jun 01, 2012

These are amazing! So delicious! Good protein-carbohydrate ratio and low calorie in comparison to the size of one bar. I've already received my second order!

Great Protein Bar!!!

Posted by 4885388354877109650 on Jul 20, 2012

Great protein bar to raplace a meal when u need, good taste, will buy again for sure!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »