July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

D'adamo, Deflect, Lectin Blocking Formula, The Blood Type Diet 0, 120 Veggie Caps

Product works

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Dec 29, 2013

O people are not supposed to eat breads and flour products, it creates acid in the stomach. If I eat bread I will make sure I take this product, it works, but I still limit myself to how much bread I eat because the key is changing your eating habits, but sometimes you want a pizza, or a cookie, this product will help block the lectin. I am not sure how it works to reduce the acid, but for me it works. For others I am not sure, but if want to eat products with flour, you need to take this. this one is only for O type. For A AB and B please do a search.

2nd try

Posted by 4844704622684945757 on Jul 09, 2013

This is my 2nd try of the product.