Product works

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Dec 29, 2013

O people are not supposed to eat breads and flour products, it creates acid in the stomach. If I eat bread I will make sure I take this product, it works, but I still limit myself to how much bread I eat because the key is changing your eating habits, but sometimes you want a pizza, or a cookie, this product will help block the lectin. I am not sure how it works to reduce the acid, but for me it works. For others I am not sure, but if want to eat products with flour, you need to take this. this one is only for O type. For A AB and B please do a search.

2nd try

Posted by 4844704622684945757 on Jul 09, 2013

This is my 2nd try of the product.

Digestion and energy improved!

Posted by 5298584358774379111 on May 07, 2016

I really love these. They help immensely with my digestion and energy. I suppose the two go hand in hand as I've come to realise that when my digestion is off, my energy is low. They also seem to help with losing a bit of weight and being leaner. Though I don't have a lot to lose, normally up or down 5 kg.

best

Posted by 4957679678829713503 on May 09, 2016

best

It's been very helpful in addressing my Insulin Resistance.

Posted by 5739260660768965616 on Jul 10, 2016

I've been using Deflect O for 5 months, I thought I'd try it to see if it can help reduce my Insulin Resistance. What I've discovered is that it works really well. So far I've had a 40% improvement in my Insulin Resistance which is just amazing!! Will continue to use this product for a while to come. Would highly recommend it if wanting to try something natural to address Insulin Resistance.