Seems to be helping!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Feb 18, 2014

Found Deflect reviews on blogs while searching for relief for my 81 year old mother who suffers with IBS, severe bloating from gas, and digestive issues. She was unable to stop taking Colonix due to her IBS until Deflect A came along! She seems to have improved considerably after adjusting the dosage to 1 at breakfast and lunch and 2 at dinnertime.

Absolutely a life saver

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Apr 29, 2016

My whole family takes this... of course fitted for the correct blood type. The best thing ever. For those who know about the Blood Type Diet, this is absolutely the most helpful of all the supplements offered by Dr. D'Adamo. It helps so much with blocking the incompatible lectins in our diet. Helps with weight-loss and detoxification too. However you need to make sure you consume the version that suits your blood type. Make sure you order the right one. For those just starting to take it, there is a detox effect where you might feel worse than usual. Headaches, brain fog, funny tummy, etc. It'll be over in a few days.

Did not agree with me?

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 07, 2016

Gave me a tummy upset and gave me a heavy head. Pit because it was expensive.I will stick with my usual sups. iHerb has good customer service and deliver with DHL is just great Thank you!