D’Adamo Personalized Nutrition, Genoma Nutritionals, Intrinsa, 120 Veggie Caps

Glad I found this hidden GEM!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 From Australia on May 27, 2012

I can't believe this product was hiding for so long. I was using other butyric acid on iherb to help during my partner's chemotherapy. This product is much more potent so less capsules to take with the added benefit of synergistic ingredients. I highly recommend this product. My partner hasn't had bowel troubles during her chemo whilst using this product daily (1 cap per meal). It's just fantastic! Also, don't be fooled by the price, this product is actually great value for money as it is so potent. 5 STAR RECOMMENDATION!

Intrinsa

Posted by Reviewer1651648 From California on Feb 19, 2013

You got to try if you haven't yet. after two years of IBS, every time I see doctor, when get worse come back mean while eat soft food increase fiber. I was looking through "i Herb" for fiber, then came cross this...nothing really worked before, after about a week taking this, pain was gone, became very regular even when I forget to take fiber. I also take aloevera caps. if there is 10 stars this will get it.

Improves bowel function.

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Oct 13, 2013

Seems to help with IBS symptoms. I notice if I've missed taking these, I do have a relapse in symptoms (bloating, gas, intestinal noises/gurgling)..... Only downside is that they smell terrible (like vomit)......try to keep handling the capsules to a minimum & wash hands afterward to get rid of the smell!