Glad I found this hidden GEM!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on May 27, 2012

I can't believe this product was hiding for so long. I was using other butyric acid on iherb to help during my partner's chemotherapy. This product is much more potent so less capsules to take with the added benefit of synergistic ingredients. I highly recommend this product. My partner hasn't had bowel troubles during her chemo whilst using this product daily (1 cap per meal). It's just fantastic! Also, don't be fooled by the price, this product is actually great value for money as it is so potent. 5 STAR RECOMMENDATION!

Intrinsa

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Feb 19, 2013

You got to try if you haven't yet. after two years of IBS, every time I see doctor, when get worse come back mean while eat soft food increase fiber. I was looking through "i Herb" for fiber, then came cross this...nothing really worked before, after about a week taking this, pain was gone, became very regular even when I forget to take fiber. I also take aloevera caps. if there is 10 stars this will get it.

Heals leaky guts

Posted by 4746549920204413577 on Nov 15, 2014

This is a fantastic product that kills all the bad bacteria hiding in your gut/stomach lining. More effective than most supplements I've tried.

Improves bowel function.

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Oct 13, 2013

Seems to help with IBS symptoms. I notice if I've missed taking these, I do have a relapse in symptoms (bloating, gas, intestinal noises/gurgling)..... Only downside is that they smell terrible (like vomit)......try to keep handling the capsules to a minimum & wash hands afterward to get rid of the smell!

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 23, 2015

Butyrate is the most effective supplement I have ever taken. The addition of the extra ingredients in this one seems to give it a boost. Will continue to use this.

Seems to help with gut health

Posted by 5298584358774379111 on May 07, 2016

I noticed a difference after only 3 day, with is much faster than most supplements. My bowel movements were consistent and much better. I will continue to take it as it has caprylic acid in it and I struggle with candida - hoping it will help me get rid of it.

smells aweful

Posted by Reviewer1349669 on May 24, 2016

I can not tell the effects of this medicine yet. but I can tell it smells like vomit.

unhelpful