July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

D'adamo, Genoma Nutritionals, Ocubright, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

Changed my vision

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Oct 19, 2011

I have been suffering from severe dry eyes for years but it had gotten so bad this year that I went to visit the Eye Specialist. He said everything else was great except that I had dry eyes and that I could try some other brand of eye drops!! I could not be bothered to tell him that I have tried the whole range available in the market. I decided to try this supplement because I love Dadamo's range and this one did not fail me. I was surprised to notice that within a week, my eyes were not as dry as before and the constant pressure I felt in my eyes eased considerably. I have finished one bottle already and am on my second and I noticed a difference if I forget to take them for a couple of days. I would say go for it to this item!