Great product

Posted by 5704362901764537524 on Oct 15, 2014

it is working.

finally, this is a good one

Posted by 4636155669652463651 on Jun 14, 2014

Gentle and refreshing, definitely better than any other products I've tried so far. Quality is conclusive with the price-tag, IMO. I would (and probably will) buy this again. I would not mind a more travel-compatible packing, though. This one is leaking a little bit when gets on its side or upside down. (When needed, I put some in a separate, generic travel bottle for cosmetics - I could live without this extra todo.)

great stuff

Posted by 5686054206706763297 on Apr 27, 2014

I love this product! This is my second order because it did everything they said it would! I have had nagging issues with BV for a long time and wont be without the Nirena now. My only criticism is the bottle seems to leak a bit-not great for travel, you may prefer to decant a bit into a proper travel container.

Greate product

Posted by Reviewer3174764 on Dec 15, 2013

Really works.

good

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013

Good cleanser.

Gentle and very effective!

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Oct 31, 2011

I purchased 2 bottles of this to get a gentle cleanse of my restricted area. I am glad I did. It cleanses and helped me battle my recurring yeast infection. Don't let the pepper in the ingredients fool you into thinking that it will burn, it doesn't. It doesn't have any perfumes or dyes so that is plus for my sensitive area. Will but more when the other bottles run out.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on Jun 08, 2011

Very satisfied

Made me smell horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Apr 16, 2011

I recently have been having recurrent bladder infections. Also my usual soap that worked great for me in my "area" got discontinued. So I bought this product hoping it would be a life changer. Within hours of using it the first time, I noticed a smell in my "area". A problem I had never had before. Not only that but I felt very wet down there in a very unpleasant way. Like I wasn't dry from the shower. The wetness lasted for several days before I stopped noticing it. But the smell remained. The product says it balances PH and creates the optimal environment and maybe that's what it was doing. So I kept trying to give it time. But after 3 weeks, I just couldn't handle the way it was making me smell. I had become very self conscious of it. Unfortunately I can't say if it's effective in reducing infections cause of the short time I used it but I simply could not stand my body having such an offensive odor. I'll have to try some supplements to see if I can reduce my bladder infections. I'm so upset I paid $25 for this!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »