DS LAboratories, Revita Hair Growth stimulating Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1234133 on May 26, 2011

This product really works, I was losing a lot hair, only with few times using this product, I saw a complete change with my hair, it really goes deep into the layers of the scalp "PLEASE DO NOT STOP SELLING IT"... I'll continue purchasing this great product and tell my friend about it...Thank you..

still needs time, no improvment in hair fall condition

Posted by Reviewer3277359 on Mar 08, 2011

i have been using it for around 10 days now but still didnt notice any differences in my hair fall condition . the only thing i can say for sure is that when i massage my hair with it , i can see a lot of my hairs on my hand even more than before so im not sure whether to continue or stop but i will continue i guess . maybe it is normal to have more hair falling at the begining of the process. i will give some time since i ordered two bottles. update 09-March: i dont think im going to continue using this product because since i started using it my hair falls doubled and lot of my hairs are falling even much more than before using it so i will stop for now. one bottle is over and i used it everyday. maybe it will work better for some one else.

Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer1347527 on Mar 04, 2011

My hair feel so smooth, light formula that does not clog hair follicles. Nice for my hair type!

good

Posted by Reviewer1159605 on Mar 07, 2011

I really like this conditioner.

Still falling hair

Posted by 5682234707954241203 on Oct 30, 2012

Im using it a month, I dont see any results. My hair is falling.