GOOD RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer1165434 on Mar 20, 2012

This is the second bottle of DS I've bought. I have to say it does work. The first bottle seems to work better and the second bottle is a bit slower. I am starting to get new hair around my hairline again which is FANTASTIC. This product is very easy to use and for this reason I have been able to continue using in as directed. NEW HAIR GROWING, SAY NO MORE! GET IT!

very quickly

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

After 2 weeks of hair began to grow very quickly!

this product works for growing hair

Posted by Reviewer2323123 on Apr 13, 2012

I bought it for my dad and he wants to buy one more bottle. he said it works for his hair growing and didnt get any side effect yet. But it is kinda small amount that you can use for a month. anyways it is helpful.

Helps with hair loss

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Oct 28, 2011

And thin hair

Faster hair growth

Posted by 5189787884249504918 on Jul 14, 2014

I only used one bottle, and I have already experienced faster hair growth (about 1 cm a month! I can tell because I dye my hair). Though, I have not noticed more density around my hairline, which I was hoping for after moderate post pregnancy hairloss.

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Dec 19, 2013

So far, this seems to help. I use it in addition to Rogaine, and it seems to compliment this quite well. I suspect I will need to use it for longer than a week or two to see true results, but I would recommend this. My only problem with it - it's expensive!

haha

Posted by 5651924067599421415 on Sep 10, 2014

I didn't use it yet

So-so

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

Didnt see much effects but maybe cos i only used it for 3 weeks.

seems not good for me

Posted by 5380907509727402345 on Nov 25, 2013

it seems not good for me and I just find that it is more expensive than amazon I won't buy it.

very satisfect

Posted by Reviewer1923006 on Nov 04, 2011

the product is very good

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »