it works!

Posted by Reviewer2873550 on Feb 08, 2011

Hot flashes started for me in August 2010 and were really preventing me from getting enough sleep. I heard about i-Cool and ordered a box. It worked for me right away and has made a HUGE difference in my quality of life. I only take one every other day, that seems to be enough for me. I ran out at one point and regretted it very quickly so now I always order ahead!

Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2618690 on Mar 25, 2011

A clerk at Walgreens suggested I give this a try as my menopause symptoms got worse, hot flashes, flushed face. I tried them for a week and still taking them. This has been 5 weeks ago and I will continue taking them. My hot flashes have been reduced to maybe one, always before bed too, kind of weird. I did try Remifem and other products but this i-cool has helped me tremendously.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Aug 14, 2012

Within one week of taking this product I completely stopped having night sweats, hot flashes and even my mood seemed to level out. I can actually take it for 3 days and one off (it's a bit pricey, but worth it) without changing the results. It says it's effective for the majority - I am glad to be in the majority!!!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1264775 on Sep 29, 2010

Just started but it seems to be having some effect tho can't be sure till I am on it for a while more.

i-Cool for Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2322215 on Sep 01, 2011

I purchased this product on August 10/11 and have been using it faithfully since. The product says that you will notice a change in 4-6 weeks, so since I have only been taking it for less than 4 weeks, I really cannot review this product as of yet. But I will let you know as I get to the 4-6 weeks.

DSN I-COOL

Posted by Reviewer2118981 on Nov 12, 2013

This is the most wonderful product I have ever tried to help with the hot flashes. It has reduced them by, I would guess, 99%, I might get sometimes one a week, or fortnight, occasionally one per day, but prior to taking these I was getting around 20 a day. I couldn't sleep, couldn't have my husband cuddle me, I was always sweating and flushed. Now, well we are about to start a very hot Aussie summer, we've already had days in excess of 37c, and I breezed through them. This is fantastic, I've been recommending it to everyone that I can.

Only 3 weeks in...

Posted by Reviewer1107245 on Jun 21, 2011

It has only been 3 weeks and so far I haven't felt any results.

i-cool

Posted by Reviewer1197838 on Sep 23, 2011

I took i-cool religiously for 1 month and I did not experience any changes. I honestly think my hot flashes became worse, especially at night. Really wish it had worked i've been suffering for a very long time. I am happy that it didn't cost me a fortune :)

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2139011 on Feb 28, 2012

I was very hopeful that this would relieve the hot flashes and make it easier to get a decent night's sleep. Unfortunately, after 3 weeks on the product I don't see any difference.