Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

DSM, i-Cool, for Menopause, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2873550 on Feb 08, 2011

Hot flashes started for me in August 2010 and were really preventing me from getting enough sleep. I heard about i-Cool and ordered a box. It worked for me right away and has made a HUGE difference in my quality of life. I only take one every other day, that seems to be enough for me. I ran out at one point and regretted it very quickly so now I always order ahead!

Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2618690 on Mar 25, 2011

A clerk at Walgreens suggested I give this a try as my menopause symptoms got worse, hot flashes, flushed face. I tried them for a week and still taking them. This has been 5 weeks ago and I will continue taking them. My hot flashes have been reduced to maybe one, always before bed too, kind of weird. I did try Remifem and other products but this i-cool has helped me tremendously.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Aug 14, 2012

Within one week of taking this product I completely stopped having night sweats, hot flashes and even my mood seemed to level out. I can actually take it for 3 days and one off (it's a bit pricey, but worth it) without changing the results. It says it's effective for the majority - I am glad to be in the majority!!!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1264775 on Sep 29, 2010

Just started but it seems to be having some effect tho can't be sure till I am on it for a while more.

i-Cool for Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2322215 on Sep 01, 2011

I purchased this product on August 10/11 and have been using it faithfully since. The product says that you will notice a change in 4-6 weeks, so since I have only been taking it for less than 4 weeks, I really cannot review this product as of yet. But I will let you know as I get to the 4-6 weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »