July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont, Kids Mighty Vites, Tropical Punch Flavor, 90 Chewable Tablets

good

Posted by Marichka on Feb 13, 2012

Vitamins sweet, fruity taste (not understandable mixture of fruit), delicious, like a child, he eats with gusto.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer2701610 on Dec 12, 2011

These are icky! My children usually take Country Life Tall Tree Children's chewables, but since iHerb no longer sells them I decided to try the Kids Mighty Vites when I placed my last order. They are gluten-free, which is necessary for my children, but that is the only positive thing I have to say about them. My children gagged on them, even while trying to take them with copious amounts of liquid. My husband and I are finishing the bottle as our gag reflexes are not as strong, but I will not purchase these again. I will continue buying the Country Life chewables elsewhere (they are the best -- please bring them back iHerb!).