DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont, Mito-Fuel with D-Ribose, 10.58 oz (300 g)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

Excellent, gives me very high energy

Posted by danarm From Romania on Dec 10, 2013

This supplement contains many ingredients which increase energy at the cellular level. It is probably designed to be a pre-workout product. I don't work out, instead, I use it for my chronic fatigue (CFS), because I take all the included ingredients anyway. It's a lot more confortable than taking everything separately. It also has a pleasant citrus taste. I usually mix it in water. The product comes with a scoop, which is very important to me - I want to take the same amount every day. The scoop contains 5 g of RIBOSE and 5 g of other important ingredients. It is the right dose for treating my CFS. I get great results out of this.