吃了之后变成了多囊

Posted by 4707169913691679133 on Nov 23, 2015

吃之前好好的,吃了之后月经周期变长,去医院检查卵巢多囊样改变,赶紧停了,之后慢慢恢复了一些但是卵巢仍比原来大,真是被这个产品给坑死了

fetility blend women thumbs up

Posted by 5140613755999923752 on Sep 28, 2015

we were married for 3 years now and trying to conceive for almost 2years with no luck until I saw this supplements and we gave it a try for me and my husband..I'm quited hesitant at first but I thought it won't hurt to try.. we started last april 2015 and now I'm pregnant..with faithful taking of this supplement everyday and constant prayers,we are now waiting for our baby angel. thank u iherb!

BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer1887895 on May 17, 2015

I took this and my husband took the male version starting from 15 March, with other supplement I searched online to boost fertility, and I just had my first BFP on 17 May. Other supplement have also been taking M: L-arginine, F: Evening Primrose Oil, M&F: Flaxseed oil, Pysongenol, CoQ10. Good luck all!!

Fertility Blend for Women, 90 Capsules

Posted by 5133909693782071746 on Apr 12, 2015

I am PCOS & haven't had menses since last July. After reading through the reviews, I decided to give it a try. I'm currently at my 4th bottle, still no signs of any menses/ovulation. Thus will not continue after finishing my 5th bottle. It didn't work for me :(

hopeful!

Posted by mazzzy on Nov 02, 2014

after 2.5 bottles, I had my 1st real period yesterday after I stopped taking birth control 3 years ago. I'm so excited! I have PCOS and am trying to conceive. Will see how it goes but I'm quite hopeful! :)

Fertility Blend for Women, 90 Capsules

Posted by 4996445191210828349 on Sep 01, 2014

I been taking this product for 3 months and I cannot recomended this product, for me didn't work. it have some Positive effect:my cycle stabilised on 30-32 days and i had ovulate. but it also have Negative effect: the supplement causes diarrhea during the entire cycle. It makes me feel less healthy, I gain weight, and not baby. Conclusion: I stopped taking this product. My husband is still using the male version.

The Hormone Cure by Sara Gottfried

Posted by 4794901086152498009 on Aug 26, 2014

This product was mentioned in Dr. Gottfried's book The Hormone Cure as a natural solution to increase progesterone. Giving it a shot, still too soon to tell.

Upset stomach

Posted by 4675331951605740001 on Jul 26, 2014

I had great expectations about this product, but sadly I can't take it! Neither 2 pills a day nor 1 pill. This made me have a painful indigestion, which I haven't experienced with any other suppliment before. I'm surprised there aren't more comments like this. I was trying for 3 days after meals but I had to stop, so I can't say if it improves fertility or not. Not precisely cheap, so I feel it was a big waste of money.

excellent,for regulating...!

Posted by 5437276175383411813 on Jul 21, 2014

Hi!I started taking this product because I had many irregularities with my menses,with hormone imbalances and a likely early premenopause,not because I wanted to get pregnant. I used to have a FSH of above 15, ranging usually 26-50…! Now,after taking it for a month and a half my FSH went to 4.3!!!!!! I also had hot flashes and they're completely gone since taking this product and my doctor says my hormone levels are good and I don't need to take hormone supplementation now.So, I could not be happier:-))Will continue to

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer1148179 on Jul 21, 2014

My husband and I have been using these. Its hard to give a rating because we have not conceived. It can't hurt to try thought :)