dog loves them!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

My dog loves them!! And they are healthy...

doogie dental bones

Posted by flowersnake on Apr 04, 2012

My dog loves these, no bones about it!! Will be ordering more soon.

Two paws up!

Posted by Reviewer2415739 on Aug 22, 2011

We give our 7 year old shih-tzu a breath-a-licious every night as his after dinner treat. He loves them and gets excited as soon as he sees the little green bone! They keep his teeth and gums clean and healthy, which is the main reason we purchased them. Our vet always comments on how good our dog's teeth and gums look. I also brush his teeth occassionally, but it is the nightly Dancing Paws Breath-A-Licious dessert treat that does the trick!

love these

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on Dec 16, 2011

we used to order these direct from the company & get them auto-shipped every month...then they got bought out, and we've had a hard time finding them since. glad iherb has 'em now!

my dogs love these

Posted by LotusJ57 on Oct 19, 2008

It sweetens their breath while supplying my dogs with a special treat that they love!

Puppy Love

Posted by Reviewer2857803 on Mar 01, 2010

Well...my little teacup Yorkie goes NUTS over these. My old lady pug... OMG ...she really goes nuts...She actually gets violent if anyone that comes near her when she has one....Never seen that before...They must be delicious!!!

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2158434 on Aug 26, 2010

My dog loves these.

SO HAPPY TO FIND THESE!

Posted by Reviewer3117934 on Sep 13, 2010

My dog loved the 'old' formula Greenies (and never had any problem with them), but didn't like the new ones that came out. He loves these and they seem more like the flavor (smell) and texture of the original. Plus, these are more natural. Great product!!

Yummy

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 20, 2012

My dog really enjoys these bones. He spends a couple minutes with it and clearly likes the taste of it. It does help with his breath for some time after chewing it, but it won't replace a toothbrush! Also, if your dog has bad breath it might be caused by a bigger problem than just "doggy breath", so look into it.

Yum yum

Posted by Reviewer3181071 on Feb 17, 2011

My dog said that these are really good ;)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »