Dancing Paws, Hi-Potency Joint Recovery For Dogs, 90 Chewable Wafers

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on May 31, 2012

My dogs love these.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on May 11, 2010

I use this along with DGP and it's the best combination I've found. I also give my dog a Now brand Boswellin and Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. It's like he's 5 years younger! He can go on walks without limping afterwards....he's actually gotten MORE energy to play ball and go on walks. I highly recommend this product!

I have a more active dog

Posted by Reviewer2717408 on Sep 23, 2010

I have two small dogs. One is 18 years old, almost blind and can't hear that well. Couldn't walk that well either. After a week of this product- one wafer a day, she walks a lot more naturally. She must feel better now.

My lab

Posted by Reviewer2107251 on Oct 21, 2010

has had awesome esults from Dancing Paws and I'm about to re-order in fact. Lexie is about 8-9 yrs old and has one ankle that is very bad, but overall has joint issues in her legs, because....as labs do, she struggles with excess weight. Dancing Paws has helped with mobility and comfort level in this last month alone and I will definitely keep ordering. Thx.

seems great

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Oct 24, 2010

I have a four year old pit bull with a recent knee surgery and a six year old Doberman. I began giving these tablets with meals (twice a day) and it appears to really make a difference with my pit. She's moving better and I have noticed her limp becoming less pronounced. My dobe receives them as a preventative measure so no noticeable difference. In all, I will be purchasing these again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »