dog loves them!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

My dog loves them!! And they are healthy...

Two paws up!

Posted by Reviewer2415739 on Aug 22, 2011

We give our 7 year old shih-tzu a breath-a-licious every night as his after dinner treat. He loves them and gets excited as soon as he sees the little green bone! They keep his teeth and gums clean and healthy, which is the main reason we purchased them. Our vet always comments on how good our dog's teeth and gums look. I also brush his teeth occassionally, but it is the nightly Dancing Paws Breath-A-Licious dessert treat that does the trick!

doogie dental bones

Posted by flowersnake on Apr 04, 2012

My dog loves these, no bones about it!! Will be ordering more soon.

my dogs love these

Posted by LotusJ57 on Oct 19, 2008

It sweetens their breath while supplying my dogs with a special treat that they love!

Puppy Love

Posted by Reviewer2857803 on Mar 01, 2010

Well...my little teacup Yorkie goes NUTS over these. My old lady pug... OMG ...she really goes nuts...She actually gets violent if anyone that comes near her when she has one....Never seen that before...They must be delicious!!!

love these

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on Dec 16, 2011

we used to order these direct from the company & get them auto-shipped every month...then they got bought out, and we've had a hard time finding them since. glad iherb has 'em now!

good alternative to greenies

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

My dog loves these. They're a little big for him but cutting them in two is doable with a sharp knife. I'm not sure how much difference they make to the condition of his teeth, but they take quite a while to chew, so hopefully there is some cleaning effect.

My dog loves them!

Posted by Reviewer2285340 on Nov 17, 2009

The only treat she enjoys chewing

MY DOG LOVES THEM!!!

Posted by Reviewer2018472 on Dec 10, 2012

HELP WITH DIGESTION, BREATH AND HE REALLY LIKES THEM.

DOG LOVES THEM!

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I give my dog one per day and she loves this treat. Really helps in keeping the teeth clean, plus really great ingredients in these. My dog is large, about 80 pounds, but I give her these small ones as an after lunch treat. She looks forward to it every day.