My cat loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1215343 on Nov 28, 2010

I mix the contents of one capsule to my cat's wet food at dinnertime and he loves it. He is totally hooked on it! I find it funny too because I still have some packets of wet food which he suddenly did not like anymore but ate it again only when I mixed this supplement with the food. This is now my 4th bottle.

Best Cat Vitamin!!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Apr 28, 2010

This is the best vitamin for cats on the market, my grouchy(used to be) 15 year old cat is now acting like a kitten!!

Healthy Dogs

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Jul 07, 2010

My vet suggested I give my dogs vitamins .This is a good one at a reasonable price.I have been giving it to my dags for about 3 years.

For picky cats

Posted by juliaheis on Nov 08, 2011

We try to feed our picky cat, Dolly, a healthy diet. She eats mostly raw meat and fresh grass, which I'm afraid is not enough nutrition to keep her healthy. These multi vitamin-mineral capsules make it a bit more sure that our cat is getting the nutrition she needs. And as picky as she is, she actually eats these mixed in with her food!

First Vitamin I've tried for Cats

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Mar 08, 2012

My cat is usually fairly picky with food and introducing new things. The capsules are not as easy to open as I expected, but once poured into her food in the morning she eats it up without even noticing. I think it may even enhance the flavor a bit. Smells a little like powdered milk.

Love pull apart capsules!

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jun 12, 2012

The capsules are great,it's easy to measure how much you want to give this to your pet and then close the capsule for the next time.

For kitties

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 07, 2014

I have been adding this to my kitties RAW food diet to make sure they get eveything they need.

Helped with my cat with chronic vomiting/diarrhea

Posted by 5066540078790353443 on Oct 20, 2014

My cat was vomiting, diarrhea and lost 1 KG of weight in a year. Her blood tests came back normal. Ultrasound was normal. They wanted to do a biopsy on her. I decided to try the herbal route. I switched her to a mostly raw and 96% rabbit meat canned diet. Started giving her pro/prebiotics, extra multi-vitamins/minerals and pancreatic digestive enzymes. Wow, what a turn around. She stopped vomiting except for the odd occasion (eating too fast) and rarely has diarrhea. She is finally starting to put on some weight.

Great pull-apart caps

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on Dec 22, 2010

This is a great supplement for the cats. It is easy to give them with the pull apart element and my cats love it and they look better and will definitely buy again.

Dancing Paws, daily multi vitamin & mineral for cats

Posted by Reviewer1253571 on Feb 28, 2010

I love the fact that it is a holistic people grade formula for cats. I hope they will thrive on it. I also hope the price comes down on it if possible. But so far it seems very good.