お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Dancing Paws, Daily Multi Vitamin & Mineral For Cats, 90 Pull-Apart Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My cat loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1215343 on Nov 28, 2010

I mix the contents of one capsule to my cat's wet food at dinnertime and he loves it. He is totally hooked on it! I find it funny too because I still have some packets of wet food which he suddenly did not like anymore but ate it again only when I mixed this supplement with the food. This is now my 4th bottle.

Best Cat Vitamin!!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Apr 28, 2010

This is the best vitamin for cats on the market, my grouchy(used to be) 15 year old cat is now acting like a kitten!!

Healthy Dogs

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Jul 07, 2010

My vet suggested I give my dogs vitamins .This is a good one at a reasonable price.I have been giving it to my dags for about 3 years.

For picky cats

Posted by juliaheis on Nov 08, 2011

We try to feed our picky cat, Dolly, a healthy diet. She eats mostly raw meat and fresh grass, which I'm afraid is not enough nutrition to keep her healthy. These multi vitamin-mineral capsules make it a bit more sure that our cat is getting the nutrition she needs. And as picky as she is, she actually eats these mixed in with her food!

First Vitamin I've tried for Cats

Posted by Reviewer3329401 on Mar 08, 2012

My cat is usually fairly picky with food and introducing new things. The capsules are not as easy to open as I expected, but once poured into her food in the morning she eats it up without even noticing. I think it may even enhance the flavor a bit. Smells a little like powdered milk.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »