Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1177023 on Feb 17, 2009

The dogs love them - just like a treat!

Joint Maintenance

Posted by Reviewer2702380 on Jun 25, 2009

Both my dogs have been receiving Dancing Paws Joint Maintenance twice a day for 2-3 years. They love them like treats. The larger dog, which is Australian Shepard & Great Dane mix (mostly) is 12+ years old and weighs about 100 Lbs. These tablets in combination with NOW glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM, keeps her able to get up and also mobile.

Good treat

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 12, 2009

I cannot say if these have made a difference but they make a great treat for the dogs and if they grow old and not hobbled by arthritis then I will know that the treats helped.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1107614 on Feb 24, 2010

My dad's dog suffered a bad spinal injury and this has made a huge difference in his progress! 3 months later he's running again!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3281998 on Nov 24, 2010

The dog loves them and he's one fussy Dobermann. Struggle to find something like this in New Zealand - I'll definitely be ordering more.

Dancing Paws, Joint Maintenance For Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2322147 on Mar 29, 2011

This product has helped my dog tremendously with his arthritis in his hip. Before using this product he could not jump up on furniture. Now he can.

dog likes it

Posted by Reviewer2493754 on Jul 10, 2011

def. helping my 14 yr. old rottweiler move around a bit better these days

Dancing Paws

Posted by Reviewer2209549 on Aug 23, 2011

My 8-year-old retriever refused to eat any of the joint medicine I have previously gotten for her -- until now -- she loves the chewable wafers and after 3 weeks I can already see improvement in her movement -- esp. getting up after lying down for any space of time -- she looks/acts more like her puppy-self I will defintely keep ordering these

great product

Posted by Joanna on Apr 23, 2013

all my dogs love the wafers and it gives me peace of mind when they have them as they are very active and run a lot,so a bit of help for the joints is always a good idea.

Good goods