Good treat

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 12, 2009

I cannot say if these have made a difference but they make a great treat for the dogs and if they grow old and not hobbled by arthritis then I will know that the treats helped.

DPs

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Great pet product

Dancing Paws, Joint Maintenance For Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2322147 on Mar 29, 2011

This product has helped my dog tremendously with his arthritis in his hip. Before using this product he could not jump up on furniture. Now he can.

Dog Loves these

Posted by Reviewer1217905 on Jan 06, 2012

Got a previous brand and the dog wouldn't eat but with the desiccated liver he loves them. He also loved the normal human desiccated liver tablets.

My dog likes it!

Posted by Reviewer1448438 on Feb 23, 2012

He ask for more!

highly recommend,

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 22, 2013

my dog who is 12 old schnoucer and he is very jumpy and active after taking this daning paws.. when we asking him if he want dancing now.. he is so exciting and jump up n up.. so funny.. we can see his bone is stronger... we gave him this as a snack ..

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1107614 on Feb 24, 2010

My dad's dog suffered a bad spinal injury and this has made a huge difference in his progress! 3 months later he's running again!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1177023 on Feb 17, 2009

The dogs love them - just like a treat!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2369100 on Jan 06, 2012

At first I didn't think this product was working for my 9 year old German Shepherd, but when I ran out of it for a week she was in some pain and very slow to get up. She is back on it and doing great so yes it does work for joint pain.

Really helps my 15 yr old "puppy"

Posted by Reviewer2416212 on Sep 27, 2011

My dog loves these wafers and thinks they are candy treats. He still runs and jumps like a puppy. He has hip trouble, but gets around fine most days. This is an excellent product!