Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1986792 on Jan 16, 2012

My Pit/Boxer mix was limping around and had no energy, started giving her these and within a week she was playing with the other dogs again and running around. Such a happy and healthy dog now with no hip problems!

Dog Loves these

Posted by Reviewer1217905 on Jan 06, 2012

Got a previous brand and the dog wouldn't eat but with the desiccated liver he loves them. He also loved the normal human desiccated liver tablets.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2369100 on Jan 06, 2012

At first I didn't think this product was working for my 9 year old German Shepherd, but when I ran out of it for a week she was in some pain and very slow to get up. She is back on it and doing great so yes it does work for joint pain.

Positive

Posted by Reviewer2633616 on Nov 14, 2011

Great product- My 12 year old poodle has arthritis and a previous crucuiate ligament repair- I have noticed some improvement since using this product. My poodle- Pepe- says 'thank you"

Really helps my 15 yr old "puppy"

Posted by Reviewer2416212 on Sep 27, 2011

My dog loves these wafers and thinks they are candy treats. He still runs and jumps like a puppy. He has hip trouble, but gets around fine most days. This is an excellent product!

Good goods

Posted by Reviewer3237077 on Sep 13, 2011

This is a valid thing

Dancing Paws

Posted by Reviewer2209549 on Aug 23, 2011

My 8-year-old retriever refused to eat any of the joint medicine I have previously gotten for her -- until now -- she loves the chewable wafers and after 3 weeks I can already see improvement in her movement -- esp. getting up after lying down for any space of time -- she looks/acts more like her puppy-self I will defintely keep ordering these

dog likes it

Posted by Reviewer2493754 on Jul 10, 2011

def. helping my 14 yr. old rottweiler move around a bit better these days

My dog is so picky.

Posted by Reviewer1256045 on Jun 28, 2011

On the first day, he enjoyed eating this. But now he doesn't eat it. He is so picky. It is little bit big. The size is about a coin. If your dog is picky, this is not a good choice. Its' size and smell is same as "Dancing Paws Daily Multi Vitamin & Mineral". I gave him 2 at the same time, maybe that's why he doesn't like it anymore.

My dog likes these

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Jun 02, 2011

I hope they are providing her with what she needs to stay active for as long as possible.