Really helps my 15 yr old "puppy"

Posted by Reviewer2416212 on Sep 27, 2011

My dog loves these wafers and thinks they are candy treats. He still runs and jumps like a puppy. He has hip trouble, but gets around fine most days. This is an excellent product!

Positive

Posted by Reviewer2633616 on Nov 14, 2011

Great product- My 12 year old poodle has arthritis and a previous crucuiate ligament repair- I have noticed some improvement since using this product. My poodle- Pepe- says 'thank you"

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2369100 on Jan 06, 2012

At first I didn't think this product was working for my 9 year old German Shepherd, but when I ran out of it for a week she was in some pain and very slow to get up. She is back on it and doing great so yes it does work for joint pain.

Dog Loves these

Posted by Reviewer1217905 on Jan 06, 2012

Got a previous brand and the dog wouldn't eat but with the desiccated liver he loves them. He also loved the normal human desiccated liver tablets.

Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1986792 on Jan 16, 2012

My Pit/Boxer mix was limping around and had no energy, started giving her these and within a week she was playing with the other dogs again and running around. Such a happy and healthy dog now with no hip problems!

Dog Loves It

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jul 15, 2010

My old and very arthritic bulldog with bone spurs in his spine loves this pill and eats it on his own each day. I have seen improvement in his stiff condition already...good product.

My dog likes it!

Posted by Reviewer1448438 on Feb 23, 2012

He ask for more!

DPs

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Great pet product

Tasty treats that are good for the dog

Posted by 5256495976103772093 on Jun 28, 2012

These are so tasty, that my dogs run into the kitchen when ever they hear the package being taken out.

Good Supporting with my 18 years old dog

Posted by Healthyfamily on Jun 28, 2012

Thank you ^_^. he could walk well.. I am just giving him 1 CW / day, will buy again.. as long as he could chew it.. ^_^.. Thank you Dancing Paws.. ^_^ Thank you Iherb..