Almost like coffe

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Sep 05, 2011

Nice taste, but used as black coffe you can't fool anyone. I think it's good to have an alternative to coffe, and it's even good for you.

good!

Posted by Reviewer3202717 on Oct 22, 2011

tastes good!

Good substitute

Posted by Reviewer1520573 on Feb 01, 2012

I miss the little kick of actual coffee (the flavor is weak a little), but it is definitely good for the people who look for the alternate of coffee.

Dandy Blend in single serving pouches

Posted by Reviewer1902047 on Feb 13, 2012

Great tasting product! I do wish the packets were a little larger as it takes two packets to make my cup of Dandy Blend "away from home" to the strength I like best. This particular packaging size is the only negative with our favorite hot drink!

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by 5706231605159964012 on May 02, 2012

Mixed in with hot water and found it to be like instant coffee flavor, although more mild. With my normal coffee I only add milk and no sugar, I found that this needed a little honey, not much, to offset the slight bitterness. Very close to real coffee flavor and hopefully more healthy. I've not found that you can switch cold turkey from coffee without the headache. That would be nice.

Good

Posted by 5112727003000204645 on Jul 27, 2013

This has a unique taste, doesn't taste like a normal tea. It gives me the feeling that I'm drinking coffee, but not

easy for on the move

Posted by 4881163763792631904 on Jan 30, 2014

This great glutenfree coffee subsitute is easy to us in the serving pouche. For strong regular coffee (dutch) 2 to be used for one serving.

Great taste!

Posted by 5668485544216275247 on Nov 01, 2014

Great taste!

Good but not a coffee substitute.

Posted by kelmeloo on May 09, 2016

It can be a coffee substitute as it has the flavor, but I still need tons of sugar and creamer added to make up for the bitter.