Love Dandy Blend

Posted by 5148529979926118958 on Apr 18, 2015

I love Dandy Blend. It's also good for me. I got a great price from IHerb and.it arrived right on time.

GMO - FREE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1268906 on Feb 15, 2014

My new favorite beverage! I am so delighted to find a replacement for coffee. I love this stuff! I have to follow a gluten-free diet and I am trying to wean myself off of coffee for a variety of reasons. I was alarmed when I read on the ingredients that sugar beetroot was used. A quick look at their website FAQ's and I discovered that the product is produced in Poland where there are NO GMOs!

Healthy alternative

Posted by Biochemist on Nov 23, 2013

It's tastes almost as coffee but much more healthier.

Wow!

Posted by 5410539985972382027 on Apr 27, 2012

I am totally hooked on this product. I have cut back my coffee intake by 50% and I find myself craving this in the afternoons instead of coffee. I've been drinking dandelion tea for a while, and I'm used to the taste -- but I can't honestly say I like it. With Dandy Blend I get only the mildest hint of dandelion taste, combined with the pleasant roasted taste of the other ingredients. I can feel it working and I believe this has been a key part of getting my gallbladder back under control. Thanks for carrying this excellent product!

Dandy Blend...yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1511468 on Apr 14, 2012

I have been looking for a replacement for Postem for years. Finally found it and it's even healthier!

just like the other reviewers said--delicious and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1347612 on Feb 16, 2012

These are for the single serve pouches. They're awesome. You can stash them at work or in your car and enjoy whenever. To get a coffee sub taste, you'd probably have to use two pouches to a mug. If you just like a nuttier, milder taste, one pouch will do just fine. I add a bit of soy milk and it's tasty.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2483441 on Jan 17, 2012

Used this product when I was pregnant and just absolutely love it better than coffee. I just add some hazelnut creamer and it tastes great plus I think all the health benefits are just more of a reason why I would drink this product. Can't go wrong!

GLUTEN FREE - Individual Serving Pouches Are Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Dec 07, 2011

My sister who is extremely gluten intolerant loves Dandy Blend. They use a special process to process out gluten. I love the single serving pouches. The pouches work so much better for me instead of the larger sizes which I could never seem to use up before having to toss out. Besides keeping this on hand at home for an occasional no caffeine drink, I take mine on camping trips & vacations. I drink mine with milk and sometimes sweeten it. I'm a big coffee drinker and this 'coffee substitute' is one of two I keep on hand. The other is Teecino Vanilla Nut.

Tastes like coffee!!!

Posted by Reviewer3095653 on Nov 26, 2011

Delicious! I love this stuff!!

Awesome alternative to coffee for those like me who love the taste but can't tolerate the caffeine.

Posted by Reviewer2506673 on Nov 25, 2011

All I can say about the dandy blend is that it is AMAZING!!! When I ordered I was not expecting it to be much like coffee, but it is impressive how similar it is. Especially when added to warmed up almond milk (or your milk of choice). It makes delicious lattes without the caffeine and tastes amazingly good! I simply love the flavor and aroma of the dandy blend. It is the best and I can't wait to order more. Perfect for the winter months when sometimes all you need is a warm mug of cafe au lait!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »