Its a Dandy!

Posted by Reviewer1578509 on Sep 02, 2010

Tastes great! Bought it on a whim to try and glad I did!

yummy and healthy alternative to coffee

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Jan 06, 2011

I love this product and it gives me a pick me up with out caffeine or acid of coffee...It is the best tasting and very convenient

Great beverage!

Posted by Reviewer2461852 on Aug 12, 2011

To get off the hook coffee I made a blend with half Dandy blend; now I'm totally on Dandy Blend, and realize coffee was just an excuse for a cup of warm beverage other than herbtea. Next to impossible to find in Quebec, it's worth ordering it at iherb. There's other coffee substitutes, but none is gluten-free and good tasting like this one!

Healthy alternative

Posted by Biochemist on Nov 23, 2013

It's tastes almost as coffee but much more healthier.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1620841 on May 13, 2011

this is the first coffee substitute i have tried and liked. thank you , it's nice to have that coffee taste

Wonderful

Posted by tigra69 on Aug 11, 2011

I needed a substitute for coffee and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did, it tastes wonderful and it gives me a coffee flavor without the harmful effects of coffee. I totally recommend it!

just like the other reviewers said--delicious and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1347612 on Feb 16, 2012

These are for the single serve pouches. They're awesome. You can stash them at work or in your car and enjoy whenever. To get a coffee sub taste, you'd probably have to use two pouches to a mug. If you just like a nuttier, milder taste, one pouch will do just fine. I add a bit of soy milk and it's tasty.

Dandy Blend...yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1511468 on Apr 14, 2012

I have been looking for a replacement for Postem for years. Finally found it and it's even healthier!

Tea Totaler

Posted by Reviewer1001172 on Sep 23, 2011

Excellent tea! I don't drink my tea strong so each packett makes me 3 cups of tea. It's easy to take it with me in the little packets.

Handy for work

Posted by benaturallywell on Dec 24, 2010

I enjoy a cup of Dandelion blend at work often. It gives me that little lift I need. So handy to keep some on hand in these nifty little packets. Would not want to be without them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »