Its a Dandy!

Posted by Reviewer1578509 on Sep 02, 2010

Tastes great! Bought it on a whim to try and glad I did!

yummy and healthy alternative to coffee

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Jan 06, 2011

I love this product and it gives me a pick me up with out caffeine or acid of coffee...It is the best tasting and very convenient

Great beverage!

Posted by Reviewer2461852 on Aug 12, 2011

To get off the hook coffee I made a blend with half Dandy blend; now I'm totally on Dandy Blend, and realize coffee was just an excuse for a cup of warm beverage other than herbtea. Next to impossible to find in Quebec, it's worth ordering it at iherb. There's other coffee substitutes, but none is gluten-free and good tasting like this one!

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1620841 on May 13, 2011

this is the first coffee substitute i have tried and liked. thank you , it's nice to have that coffee taste

Wonderful

Posted by tigra69 on Aug 11, 2011

I needed a substitute for coffee and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did, it tastes wonderful and it gives me a coffee flavor without the harmful effects of coffee. I totally recommend it!

Healthy alternative

Posted by Biochemist on Nov 23, 2013

It's tastes almost as coffee but much more healthier.

GMO - FREE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1268906 on Feb 15, 2014

My new favorite beverage! I am so delighted to find a replacement for coffee. I love this stuff! I have to follow a gluten-free diet and I am trying to wean myself off of coffee for a variety of reasons. I was alarmed when I read on the ingredients that sugar beetroot was used. A quick look at their website FAQ's and I discovered that the product is produced in Poland where there are NO GMOs!

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer1716149 on Sep 08, 2011

This is the second time I ordered this product and really love it. My mission was to give up coffee without giving up the morning routine of enjoying coffee and starting my day. Dandy Blend is a great and healthy choice. I am extremely please with this company, very easy to order and I received very promptly. I will definitely be ordering more products in the future.

Tea Totaler

Posted by Reviewer1001172 on Sep 23, 2011

Excellent tea! I don't drink my tea strong so each packett makes me 3 cups of tea. It's easy to take it with me in the little packets.

Love Dandy Blend

Posted by 5148529979926118958 on Apr 18, 2015

I love Dandy Blend. It's also good for me. I got a great price from IHerb and.it arrived right on time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »