Almost coffee

Posted by M-A-H-A on Jun 07, 2011

No bitterness, no sourness. Almost coffee, personally it's better than real coffee! Love to put it in banana smoothie. Appreciate that I always receive it in a timely manner. Thank you iHerb!

Excellent!!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

This tastes more like coffee than some real instant coffee products I've tried! Great mixed with cacao powder in smoothies, in puddings and ice-cream or by itself as an instant coffee replacement. Nice and gentle on the stomach without any acidity, and highly recommended!

Delicious beverage.

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Jun 29, 2011

Enjoy it hot or cold. Using a bit more than the suggested amount per cup gives a rich flavor. My daily blend.

healthy coffee

Posted by Reviewer2245371 on Jul 05, 2011

Great product, tastes like coffee, but good 4u!

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1620841 on Jul 31, 2011

i love this. i can't have coffee but this is even better.A+

Great product, price and fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2226982 on Aug 19, 2011

Very happy with the quick delivery and price of this excellent product!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1015680 on Aug 28, 2011

I love this product, I have replaced my cafe latte with dandyblend, it is not the same taste,but it gives me the same feeling and pleasure when I drink it. I will make sure to alway have dandy blend in my house;)

Great coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1011173 on Sep 29, 2011

My daughter used to drink this, so I thought I'd try it. Really like the taste, and it's helped me cut down on coffee.

Recommendation!

Posted by Reviewer1793361 on Oct 30, 2011

Wonderfull product!

Yummmm

Posted by Reviewer1327317 on Nov 14, 2011

Perfect replacement for coffee, I was that person that said, I would never give up coffee, but I did. And I don't miss it. Since cutting it out I have noticed vast improvements in my health, mainly mood. Dandy blend has a great flavor, it doesn't get bitter, and I even drink it black. It's great in the summer too, iced with almond milk, vanilla extract and stevia. Also, it's gluten free!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »